Bath Body Works Red Velvet Cupcake 3-Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Echo S.Bath Body Works Red Velvet Cupcake 3-Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Echo S.Bath Body Works Red Velvet Cupcake 3-Wick Scented Candle uploaded by ximena a.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Echo S.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This candle was a huge disappointment for me. I was excited to buy it and thought it had a great scent on cold sniff, but when I burned it the scent was like cheap wax and cheap chocolate-flavored candy. I'm a southern girl and a big fan of red velvet cupcakes, so I had high hopes here.

Unfortunately, though in general I love Bath and Body Works' candles, this one is a definite no. I won't repurchase it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Honolulu, HI
This is by far my favorite candle ever! It honestly smells amazing. It's the perfect Christmas scent and gift. I got this as a gift last year and at first, I was intimidated but once I tried it I fell in love. i am very satisfied with this product and i will definitely buy this product.
kayley b.
kayley b.
I love the scent of this candle so much. it is so soothing and makes me want to eat cupcakes. this is one of my favorite scents that they have. it is a little on the pricey side but not too bad. I would definitely recommend this candle.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I absolutely love this candle. It smells so good! I think the 3-wick candles are amazing and for me they last a long time. My only complaint is my bedroom is small and the scent can be overwhelming. I always recommend these to friends.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
The smell is amazing fills my whole living room with the red velvet smell the 3 wick candles make it much more lasting than a single wick
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
I love it although I think the smell is quite a lot but that's okay it's still good I just don't have it on for a long time
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
I love this candle so much ...they don't sell it anymore but I have like 3 of them
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Review for: Bath Body Works Red Velvet Cupcake 3-Wick Scented Candle
I absolutely loved this candle. I can't find it anymore and it bums me out. A friend had bought me one for a birthday and said it was a limited addition so I went and bought several. I'm glad I did although I no longer have any left I am obsessed with the smell!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Florence , KY
Review for: Bath Body Works Red Velvet Cupcake 3-Wick Scented Candle
Absolutely one of my favorite candles! The smell is amazing! Definitely puts me in the mood to bake all my holiday treats! This candle is essential in making my season a little merrier :)
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Saint John , NB
My favorite smell of a lot of products here. Smells like candy and cake put together.