Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by amanda t.Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karalee S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A late-night blend of carved pumpkin, spooky cinnamon & moonlight vanilla

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell li...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "Love the smell of this product. Pump is easy to use. Very gentle on the hands. I use this product everyday whenever I wash my hand. I bought this at bath & body works. And I would def recommend it" in 10 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Beth W.
Wyandotte, MI
Love, love love Bath and Body Works foaming soaps. My daughter is always asking to go with me to Bath and Body Works to pick out new soaps! She adores anything with cats on it so this soap was a "purr-fect" fit! We bought one for her bathroom and she loves it! Smells great, and the foaming soap is easy for kids to use! Only problem is getting her to stop after one pump, lol!
Megan C.
Charleston, WV
I love all of bath and body works soaps. This one is perfect for the fall. I love the foam soaps the best I will continue buying their soaps.
Mandy T.
Cloquet, MN
Love Bath & Body works. This soap smells good and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft after. I would recommend this product and price is really good. One of my favorites. Good quality...you can't go wrong with Bath & Body Works :)
Brooke W.
Christiansburg, VA
Love the textiture of the foam. The scents are long lasting and leaves hands very soft. Prices aren't too bad if you catch a good sale!
m c.
Apex, NC
This always goes great with a Halloween bathroom theme !! getting ready for Halloween and having guests over ? this is perfect to just put out with a cute hand towel and you have your own bathroom theme !! great buy!
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the scent of this product, and the texture! A little goes a long way, and it really works!
Misty P.
Cooper, TX
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works and so does my whole family. It doesn't matter if its a birthday or Christmas its my go to place for gifts. There is actually a scent or something for everyone. And I love this Hand Soap! The sent is amazing! Not to mention They always have amazing deals.
mara b.
Ballston Spa, NY
Love bath and Body foaming soaps. I am obsessed with these soaps and always stock up on the awesome sales!
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I can honestly say all of their foaming hand soaps smell so good. I've always been able to try their products because my sister works there and she is always bringing the new scents home. I have a collection of soaps, lotions, sprays and so many more products they sell.
Sarah C.
The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell like? (I haven't been to B&BW lately).