Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karalee S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A late-night blend of carved pumpkin, spooky cinnamon & moonlight vanilla

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell li...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love the smell of this product. Pump is easy to use. Very gentle on the hands. I use this product everyday whenever I wash my hand. I bought this at bath & body works. And I would def recommend it" in 10 reviews
Nicole G.
Hope, AR
I love bath and body works they are to die for in smell my whole family use them
Meighen g.
Roanna B.
This scent was purge the for a Halloween hosting gift! My friend loved it and went out to stock up the next day. Never disappointed with a bath and body works soap. Smells great and leaves you squeaky clean!
Le Yen M.
Bath and Bodyworks foaming hand soap is my go to brand. I love the variety of scents offered and they change with the season. Pump is easy for my kids to use.
Joslyn
This soap is pretty good. It's like the other soaps there. The scent isn't to strong, which I like. I mostly bought it because it had a cat on it Hahahah.
Namita M.
Perfect smell, love how it lingers on even minutes after use. But leaves hand very dry, not recommended for dry skin. Love everything else about it!
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
I LOVE THIS. I DONT LET MY HUSBAND USE MY SOAP SO IT DOESNT FINISH SO FAST
SUPER GOOD SMELL. GENTLE WITH THE HANDS. I USE IT EVERY DAY
Madison W.
Very nice, perfect for the Halloween season. Lovely scent. It brings fall vibes to your home. I would buy again
Sam B.
Super cute amazing smell and great product love it so much products are top quality great work once again
Sarah C.
The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell like? (I haven't been to B&BW lately).