Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karalee S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A late-night blend of carved pumpkin, spooky cinnamon & moonlight vanilla

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell li...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "Love the smell of this product. Pump is easy to use. Very gentle on the hands. I use this product everyday whenever I wash my hand. I bought this at bath & body works. And I would def recommend it" in 10 reviews
Lisa A.
I love B&BW hand soaps! One of the only ones I buy. They smell amazing and suds up so well! They're pricey, so I usually wait until their semi annual sale!
Veronica M.
Had to go to bath & body to get more of this sent!! I love the way it smells so much that I had to get the hand sanitizer! Really recommend this product!
Cami H.
Greenwood, IN
I'm very picky about my hand soaps but this is the stuff I'll buy forever!!! Smells great,hands FEEL clean and soft and it's got a great price...
AMANDA B.
Converse, TX
These foaming soaps are the best. The smell will stay fresh in your hands a while after you wash your hands. Only wish they were antibacterial
Angela D.
Big Pine key, FL
I love this smell. I used this lotion way past Halloween time. Super cute packaging and the soap itself is great. Feels nice and does the job.
Megan C.
Charleston, WV
I love all of bath and body works soaps. This one is perfect for the fall. I love the foam soaps the best I will continue buying their soaps.
Brooke W.
Christiansburg, VA
Love the textiture of the foam. The scents are long lasting and leaves hands very soft. Prices aren't too bad if you catch a good sale!
Christine P.
Love the many options of soaps, lotions and sprays. Soap is gentle not harsh. Leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
I love all bath and body works soap! I prefer to buy the one with the beads in it. I have soaps on back up from this place!
Lela M.
Hilliard, OH
I love the fact that Bath & Body does holiday themed soaps, they are adorable. Good for gifts and fun for kids to use.
Sarah C.
The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell like? (I haven't been to B&BW lately).