Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by amanda t.Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karalee S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A late-night blend of carved pumpkin, spooky cinnamon & moonlight vanilla

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell li...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "Love the smell of this product. Pump is easy to use. Very gentle on the hands. I use this product everyday whenever I wash my hand. I bought this at bath & body works. And I would def recommend it" in 10 reviews
Stephanie r.
Buckeye, AZ
Love the smell of this soap. I don not like the fact that the cat looks really seasonal. The orange color also makes this soap look like its for Halloween. I think they need to change the color and logo so this soap can be used year round
Brianna R.
Uniontown, PA
I'm such a Halloween lover. So this is perfect for that time of year. It smells amazing. Great price for the amount you get. I recommend it to anyone who loves foaming soap.
Steph W.
Burlingame, KS
I love anything that is bath and body works. all of their products are amazing. the only down side to this is that they are pretty expensive...but they work very well and are very foamy. it leaves your hands nice and soft.
m c.
Apex, NC
This always goes great with a Halloween bathroom theme !! getting ready for Halloween and having guests over ? this is perfect to just put out with a cute hand towel and you have your own bathroom theme !! great buy!
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
I love bath and body products but was hesitant about trying this because of the foaming action. Typically I'm not a fan of that, however I really enjoyed this product.
kimi w.
Any of the foam soap is the best any of the scents are good it its easy to use soft on your hands and comes out so easy so mess at all compare to soaps that drips
Erika S.
Homestead, FL
They keep my hand smelling and feeling great. Every time I wash my hands it feels so clean and smooth. The debts vary depending on which one you get so some are stronger then others.
Meghan N.
I love the foaming hand soaps from B&BW. They always have such a variety of scents and I feel like my hands are clean as well as good smelling when I'm done.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
I love this soap! Mostly because the back cat on the front is so cute! Got it at the outlet mall and it was super cheap honestly I keep it out all year long.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Foaming soap is the best! Such great scents to chose from! Good value. They are always on sale and available at Bath and body works! Love! Highly recommend!
Sarah C.
The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell like? (I haven't been to B&BW lately).