Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karalee S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A late-night blend of carved pumpkin, spooky cinnamon & moonlight vanilla

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell li...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "Love the smell of this product. Pump is easy to use. Very gentle on the hands. I use this product everyday whenever I wash my hand. I bought this at bath & body works. And I would def recommend it" in 10 reviews
Misty P.
Cooper, TX
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works and so does my whole family. It doesn't matter if its a birthday or Christmas its my go to place for gifts. There is actually a scent or something for everyone. And I love this Hand Soap! The sent is amazing! Not to mention They always have amazing deals.
Adelaide S.
Orlando, FL
Don't get me started on bath and body works AND autumn! I love their foaming hand soaps, they are gentle and light but that definitely does not hold back on the scent! I am a fan of all things pumpkin and it is just amazing to wash your hands and immediately seem like a delicious pumpkin! I also have this in candle form and let me just tell you.... GOALS!
Heather C.
Nixa, MO
Bath and Body Works soap dispensers are the only soaps that we use at our house. They smell is long lasting and the Halloween scents are some of our favorites. We stock up early so they last throughout the year.
Sarah Q.
I absolutely love Bath & Body works foaming hand soaps. I love rotating the scents every season. The soaps leave my hands feeling so clean and I don't feel like it takes too long to get the soap off of my hands while I am washing. I will certainly be buying these again and again.
Mandy T.
Cloquet, MN
Love Bath & Body works. This soap smells good and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft after. I would recommend this product and price is really good. One of my favorites. Good quality...you can't go wrong with Bath & Body Works :)
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
Love when this comes out for fall season. Smells amazing and it leaves skins soft. I truly love love love every thing from Bath and Body Work. I go there as much as I can it's great place.
Caitlain W.
Sheboygan, WI
I love bath and body works in general. Their favorite products of mine are their hand soaps. But I absolutely love their foaming hand soaps. I feel like the foaming action makes it 'more fun' to wash your hands. Perfect for childen and adults alike. Plus you can't beat bath and body works scents!
Kat D.
Newark, NJ
I love this foaming hand soap. It does not leave the hands dry as I suffer from dry skin. This product is also gentle. I use it daily when I have it. Unfortunately I consider it to be a bit pricey. I would recommend it if the individual does not mind the price.
April G.
Newnan, GA
This is a really great scent without being too overpowering. My daughter picked it out because of the cat and uses it in her bathroom. The scent lets me know she really did wash her hands!
Stephanie r.
Buckeye, AZ
Love the smell of this soap. I don not like the fact that the cat looks really seasonal. The orange color also makes this soap look like its for Halloween. I think they need to change the color and logo so this soap can be used year round
Sarah C.
The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell like? (I haven't been to B&BW lately).