Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karalee S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A late-night blend of carved pumpkin, spooky cinnamon & moonlight vanilla

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell li...1 Answers
Buy on
  • "Love the smell of this product. Pump is easy to use. Very gentle on the hands. I use this product everyday whenever I wash my hand. I bought this at bath & body works. And I would def recommend it" in 10 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PURRFECT PUMPKIN Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
Oh my gosh! Just the packaging of this product was enough to buy it in my opinion. The cutest product to have out on your bathroom sink during the fall time. I was surprised by the gentle yet amazing smell this product has. I wasn't sure if I would like it, because I tend to like the antimicro soap with the beads in it, but I LOVED it. And it made my hands nice and clean every time
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I love Bath and Body Works hand soap because it leaves your hands feeling noticeably clean and soft after every use. Another thing I like about their soap is that they have decorative covers that you can place over the hand soap. I love all their holiday lines but this hand soap along with the other Halloween products are my favorite.
Beth W.
Wyandotte, MI
Love, love love Bath and Body Works foaming soaps. My daughter is always asking to go with me to Bath and Body Works to pick out new soaps! She adores anything with cats on it so this soap was a "purr-fect" fit! We bought one for her bathroom and she loves it! Smells great, and the foaming soap is easy for kids to use! Only problem is getting her to stop after one pump, lol!
Lindsey P.
Goose Creek, SC
Not only is the bottle ADORABLE the scent is spectacular ! I have 2 kids and I let them go into bath and bodywork and pick there own soaps out to put into the bathrooms . It gets them to wash there hands regularly and it makes it fun for them with the smell and bottle since Halloween is right around the corner . We will be coming back for more
Jenylee N.
I recommend any products from bath and body works to everyone! Love their stuff! The hand soaps are amazing! They keep my hand smelling and feeling great. Every time I wash my hands it feels so clean and smooth. The debts vary depending on which one you get so some are stronger then others.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love anything Halloween! This hand soap smells like falls and is great decoration for your kitchen or bathroom. I kept the dispenser after I ran out, so that I could use refills and use it all over again. Be sure to pick up more of these on the after season clearances!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I bought this hand soap for Halloween and the kids really enjoyed using it. Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soaps are some of our favorites. The foam is dense and really does a bank up job of cleaning. This particular scent is comforting and smells like the holidays. 1 star off for leaving our hands feeling a little dry.
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I can honestly say all of their foaming hand soaps smell so good. I've always been able to try their products because my sister works there and she is always bringing the new scents home. I have a collection of soaps, lotions, sprays and so many more products they sell.
Sarah G.
I love this foaming hand soap! I bought it because there is a cat on it, and luckily for me the product is great. It smells amazing. Purrfect Potion is very gentle on hands, but still makes you feel clean. The smell is not over powering either.
Sarah C.
The packaging is adorable! What does this scent smell like? (I haven't been to B&BW lately).