Bath & Body Works Pure Simplicity Everlasting Flower Line Prevention Serum 1.0 fl oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good or does it smell like an old lady?1 Answers
Shakira P.
Didn't like this product at all, I hated the smell and it was a little to pricey. It I still wanted to try it I will never buy this product ever again
Yathanna L.
Good, I am a one time user but that will change soon!! It went beyond my expectations and the packaging was so cute and tighty:)
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love it ti smells good and works really well i like how my skin feels after using this product.It meet all my expectations
jaiie v.
I got this as a gift a while ago and I love the smell of it, first time user and I think I will definitely start but it.
Aaliyah F.
Claremore, OK
Good product. Wish it was more pigmented. I definitely wish it wasn't so creamy and thick. hfusiehfnisdnfsinfioenfc
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this smell good or does it smell like an old lady?