Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

The scent of Crunchy Caramel Brittle, Salty Peanuts & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds in the room-filling fragrance of our 3-Wick Candle with Essential Oils

This is my sent of dreams, I love anything with a sweet sent, however does anyone know where I can get in the UK? [product:bath-&-body-works-pumpkin-pecan-waffles-3-wick-candle]
Does the candle smell good?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Melissa B.
This is probably my favorite candle scent ever! Does it smell like pumpkin pecan waffles exactly? Probably not 😂 but it for sure smells like pancakes and syrup and I love it! Beth and Body Works are my favorite candles. They smell so darn good and they last so long. We burn candles a lot during the winter months and holiday season and these are always my our go-to.
Bianca L.
Hutchinson, MN
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Bianca L.
Can you say the epitome of autumn?!I absolutely adore this candle I had it running all day and my whole first floor smell just like pumpkin pecan waffles! I do have to say I'm absolutely obsessed with this candle and I'm definitely going to have to go back and buy a couple more. It's just perfect for the season. and one thing that I really like about it is the pumpkin doesn't overpower the pecan or the waffle. Such a sweet smell, I'm perfect for The Fall season. Even my husband said he'd like the smell!if you're looking for a great fall candle this is the one that you're wanting to get the scent is amazing!
Candise S.
Boyce, LA
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Candise S.
LOVVVVVE this candle!!! I have a large house, an old house with high ceilings, and you can smell one of these throughout the entire house!! I'm usually not a fan any anything pumpkin, but this is a perfect balance of waffles, pecans, and pumpkin. So glad I tried this one!
Brielle B.
Erlanger, KY
Bath and body works candles are my favorite. And this scent is perfect for fall. Whenever someone comes into my house they ask if I'm baking something!
christina M.
Rockwall, TX
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle uploaded by christina M.
Bath and Bodyworks is my favorite store this candle is my favorite it really does smell like pumpkin pecan waffles I recommend buying this candle and I highly recommend going to Bath and body Works.#Fall #candles #bath and body works💖🕯
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
This candle and sent is my all time favorite for fall I put it in my kitten and it makes my house smell amazing
Tiffany C.
Fayetteville, NC
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This candle smells amazinggggg! A lot better than I originally thought. When I first smelled it without lighting it, it he initial scent was more of an artificial smell. So I was skeptical, but once I lit it and let the actual smell come through, I fell in LOVE! It’s the perfect scent for the fall time and will for sure keep your room or house smelling really good :)[product:bath-&-body-works-pumpkin-pecan-waffles-3-wick-candle]
Lynette B.
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Lynette B.
I gave a full review of this candle on my blog I gave Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle a 4/5 because this is a scent you will smell in a large room in your home but not as strong as I wish it was.
Claudia B.
New Castle, PA
One of may favorite scents. Very sweet scent! Really reminds me of fall and smells just like pumpkin pecan waffles.
ℳargie C.
Columbia, SC
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle uploaded by ℳargie C.
Each time I burn this candle, someone in my home always…ALWAYS… asks, “what are you baking?” It’s become a running joke around my home because, they will forget and ask the same question the next week. It smells that good! I am a candle snob and did not expect to love the Bath and Body Works candles at all. I have made an exception for this one fragrance. I still prefer soy and natural fragrances but this on is a keeper.