BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Morgan Y.
jacksonville
I am obsessed with this scent it is one of my favorites but it's seasonal so whenever bath and body works has it I always stick up because you never know. It is very warm.
Atasia B.
Pumpkin late is one of my ultimate favorite fragrance mists by bath and body works! This is the only scent I use during the fall season, I absolutely love it! It has such a fresh and sweet scent. I've received so many compliments by wearing it. I highly suggest this one!
emma p.
plainfield
i love this body spray so much! i had never heard of it until i received it as a gift from a friend for my birthday. personally i think it is a bit sweeter smelling than others but that is why i like it! i definitely will be buying this again next year!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
It's alright if you love anything pumpkin spice. It has a sweet scent which is nice for fall, but it's not overpowering. It does not last very long which I was upset about. Even when combined with the lotion, it's not really noticeable. I will not be buying again.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
100% obsessed with this, the first time I bought this I wish I would have gotten a couple of these because I used it EVERY day. It's such a sweet and perfect smell. I didn't get too much of a pumpkin smell which is a good thing. Absolutely love it
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
I love this scent. It's very sweet, yet full of pumpkin. It's wonderful for the fall. It embodies the smell of a coffee house during the fall. The packaging is adorable and very appealing. I will repurchase this product every autumn.
Lexi H.
I do not like this scent at all. This perfume isn't for everyone. The "marshmallow" part is what I don't prefer and I gave this perfume away to my sister because I disliked it so much that I couldn't even see myself wearing it.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I'd give this 1000 stars!! This is THE BEST they have ever come out with. This smells SO GOOD!!
It smells like a pumpkin cupcake slightly, I don't even know how to explain.
I have stocked up on the body wash, lotions and perfume due to it 1.) only being sold in October-November and now 2.) because it's being discontinued I believe.
Bath and body is know for their lotions and washes to leave your skin smooth and smelling wonderful. Which is exactly what this product does.
Women's perfume doesn't last long , not usually unless it's higher end but this smell last longer than most. I don't even care to have to re apply it's smells amazing any chance I get I spray.
Guadalupe A.
This is my absolute favorite scent at Bath & Body Works. I live to smell like cake, vanilla, or buttercream. Anything sweet. I love this scent. It smell amazing. They need to keep this in store all year around.
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
Classic. Delicious. Brilliant. Fall in a bottle. I️ use this spray year round but it feels so apropos for the holiday season. 15/10 would recommend- subtlety encapsulated in an adorable, sturdy bottle.
Chy C.
Seminole
Does it smell good
Jessica G.
I have been debating on purchasing this but I would do so online.. Store is too far of a drive for me. Looking for a warm and cozy scent, does this fit? I have warm vanilla sugar but the sandalwood note is a little strong to me
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
member-d4c55b4c0
United states
Oooh yes perfect smell for this season mmhm
Marwa A.
Is it a sweet scent I would love to review it if so