BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
I have this scent but in their lip gloss and I love it! It's such a shimmery product and smells amazing!
Christina J.
Lumberport, WV
My son got this for me forget it smells amazing leaves your skin silky soft I just love the smell about and body works
Morgan M.
Powell, TN
Absolutely love the feel and fragrance of this lotion. Absolutely perfect for sweater weather and bonfires. ❤
Paisley D.
Albertville, MN
It smells so good and make my body feel so good. After I was done I always got a smooth finish Even when I didn't put a lot on. Smells like heaven in a bottle
Rahel R.
Pierre, SD
This is one of my "go to" fall fragrances when I feel casual. The sent is subtle and not over powering. I love that the lotion soaks into the skin quickly and I'm not left with a greasy residue. The price is not too bad and bath and body is always offering cupons.
Emily O.
Toronto
I've always ever used the Bath and Body Works regular lotions but ever since using the triple moisture lotion, I've noticed such a difference in the smoothness of my skin. This moisturizer smells so decadent and sweet - perfect for fall time. Something I love about this moisturizer is that it sinks into the skin pretty quickly and the scent lingers on your skin for hours. Would purchase this again for sure.
Lisa S.
Saskatoon, SK
I have been using this product for a while now and absolutely love the scent. It makes my skin soft without being greasy like other brands. I use it after I shower. It is a good price as the tube lasts a long time. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a go-to body lotion.
Meru K.
Canada
Most of this brands scented products are far too strong, however this smells very homey and sugary. Definitely not a mature scent but it's fun and cute.
Amy F.
Cambridge
Amazing smells wonderful an it made my skin very soft an smooth I personally loved this product an will continue to buy it
Amy V.
I tried this product and let me tell you, it smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Its perfect for Autumn and the smell reminds you of pumpkins and falling leaves and hot drinks and it's just perfect. Highly recommend it.