BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Ashley C.
Hiawassee, GA
Love these scents for fall! Feels very smooth, and makes your skin feel very hydrated and soft!
Kelly M.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorites! Pumpkin and marshmallow together can't go wrong scent wise! Long lasting
crystal N.
Katy, TX
Love it, smells amazing and so so smooth! Really keeps you moisturized and is long- lasting.
Alexis P.
Cottondale, FL
This product is so amazing, the smell and the feeling is just amazing, I do recommend this.
Haylee V.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my absolute favorite bath and body works product and probably the worlds best scent
Jocelyn T.
Lancaster , Ca
Has such a great smell. Smells exactly like pumpkin and marshmallows and lasts all day!
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
I love this scent and how moisturizing it is. It is so comforting and beautiful.
Meighan E.
Belle River, Ontario
This is my go to fall scent. I have the handcream and body lotion and just love it. It's not too strong and I usually get someone asking what I'm wearing. I usually find bath and body works slightly pricy but i make an exception for this. I just wish it was sold year round!!!
Amy V.
I tried this product and let me tell you, it smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Its perfect for Autumn and the smell reminds you of pumpkins and falling leaves and hot drinks and it's just perfect. Highly recommend it.
von n.
Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
The first thing you notice is the wonderful warm fragrance. It is infused with shea aloe and cocoa butter. It is said to provide up to 24 hrs of moisture. Non greasy formula yes however you are still left with a bit of a slippery feeling. Great for light to med moisturizing but would not be suitable for extremely dry hands. The aroma fades fairly fast this sent is great for fall and is perfect for the Halloween season.