BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
This is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works lotion! I never go through a bottle of lotion EVER. Yet, I go through 2 a year with this! I generally buy 3/4 during the Fall season in fear of it disappearing. It just smells SO amazing and leaves me skin feeling great!
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
I really love this scent and the fact that the body butters don't have parabens in them. However, I bought three different kinds of body butter this year and they're *all* sticky. I've never experienced this problem before. It's like when B&BW changed their packaging, they also changed their formulas again. Pretty disappointing :(
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This smells really good. It smells sweet and just like marshmallow and pumpkin. I love pumpkin!! This comes out during the fall season. I really enjoy the body cream better than the lotion because you only need a little bit to moisturize your body. It feels and smells great!! I would recommend this product.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Lumberport, WV
My son got this for me forget it smells amazing leaves your skin silky soft I just love the smell about and body works
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Obsessed with this scent! BBW's body creams are the best because they're triple-moisturizing & lasts all day. It's not oily/greasy at all. I love the sweet/spicy scent of this body cream. It's my go-to fall scent.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Mcalester, OK
Mmm.. I love the smell of pumpkin! I really enjoy the sweet fall smell of this body cream! It would make someone a great gift, or a great gift to yourself!
Destiny F.
Destiny F.
Estill Spgs, TN
This body cream rubs right in and doesn't leave an oily residue. It has a wonderful Fall scent! Great to keep for yourself or to give as a gift!
bethany m.
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
Totally my favorite lotion. great smell and lasts forever. i stocked up this year so i will have some later in the year
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Waterford, WI
I have this scent but in their lip gloss and I love it! It's such a shimmery product and smells amazing!
Rahel R.
Rahel R.
Pierre, SD
This is one of my "go to" fall fragrances when I feel casual. The sent is subtle and not over powering. I love that the lotion soaks into the skin quickly and I'm not left with a greasy residue. The price is not too bad and bath and body is always offering cupons.