BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Charlotte G.
I really love this scent and the fact that the body butters don't have parabens in them. However, I bought three different kinds of body butter this year and they're *all* sticky. I've never experienced this problem before. It's like when B&BW changed their packaging, they also changed their formulas again. Pretty disappointing :(
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
It's alright if you love anything pumpkin spice. It has a sweet scent which is nice for fall, but it's not overpowering. It does not last very long which I was upset about. Even when combined with the perfume, it's not really noticeable. I will not be buying again.
Hailee R.
I love this kind of moisturizer! It truly seeps deep into the skin quickly and leaves a lasting nourishment! This scent is not overpowering but a nice combo with the marshmallow scent. Good fall pick!
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I am ADDICTED to this scent! It smells SO GOOD, I wish I could eat it! It does a great job of softening rough and dry skin. Unfortunately, the scent does not last too long. Sounds crazy, but I bought the hand sanitizer with this scent and even that smelled great! Hand sanitizer smelling great!?! How often do you hear that?
Chelsea J.
This is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works lotion! I never go through a bottle of lotion EVER. Yet, I go through 2 a year with this! I generally buy 3/4 during the Fall season in fear of it disappearing. It just smells SO amazing and leaves me skin feeling great!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This smells really good. It smells sweet and just like marshmallow and pumpkin. I love pumpkin!! This comes out during the fall season. I really enjoy the body cream better than the lotion because you only need a little bit to moisturize your body. It feels and smells great!! I would recommend this product.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Obsessed with this scent! BBW's body creams are the best because they're triple-moisturizing & lasts all day. It's not oily/greasy at all. I love the sweet/spicy scent of this body cream. It's my go-to fall scent.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Mmm.. I love the smell of pumpkin! I really enjoy the sweet fall smell of this body cream! It would make someone a great gift, or a great gift to yourself!
Destiny F.
Estill Spgs, TN
This body cream rubs right in and doesn't leave an oily residue. It has a wonderful Fall scent! Great to keep for yourself or to give as a gift!
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
Totally my favorite lotion. great smell and lasts forever. i stocked up this year so i will have some later in the year