BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Morgan H.
Smiths Grove, KY
Love this lotion- it's been a great scent to keep out for regular use since my boyfriend also likes the scent!
Jax V.
Clinton, TN
Smells like heaven and is so creamy and wonderful. keeps me soft and smooth all day, especially after a shave.
Karen J.
Lacey, WA
I received this set as a gift. Young and fun fragrance. Definitely only appropriate for use during the fall.
Sarah P.
One of my most favorite scents EVER! The lotion itself is so smooth and creamy and the smelly good is a bonus
Morgan M.
Powell, TN
Absolutely love the feel and fragrance of this lotion. Absolutely perfect for sweater weather and bonfires. ❤
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
I have this scent but in their lip gloss and I love it! It's such a shimmery product and smells amazing!
Emma H.
Shawnee, OK
Love it . It smells so good . Perfect for dry skin in winter . It lasts a long time almost a full year
Sherrie W.
Saint David, AZ
I love the thick cream, it really helps relieve dry skin.
And my husband goes crazy over this scent.
Melissa P.
Chalmette, LA
Love the smell of this lotion. I also love the thickness of it. Keeps my skin moisturizer all day.
Audry S.
Brookings, OR
My skin is always dry & I hate it, I've been using this it keeps it moist, & the smell is amazing