BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Chalmette, LA
Love the smell of this lotion. I also love the thickness of it. Keeps my skin moisturizer all day.
Audry S.
Audry S.
Brookings, OR
My skin is always dry & I hate it, I've been using this it keeps it moist, & the smell is amazing
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hiawassee, GA
Love these scents for fall! Feels very smooth, and makes your skin feel very hydrated and soft!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorites! Pumpkin and marshmallow together can't go wrong scent wise! Long lasting
crystal N.
crystal N.
Katy, TX
Love it, smells amazing and so so smooth! Really keeps you moisturized and is long- lasting.
Haylee V.
Haylee V.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my absolute favorite bath and body works product and probably the worlds best scent
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Cottondale, FL
This product is so amazing, the smell and the feeling is just amazing, I do recommend this.
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
Lancaster , Ca
Has such a great smell. Smells exactly like pumpkin and marshmallows and lasts all day!
Elisha L.
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
I love this scent and how moisturizing it is. It is so comforting and beautiful.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I am ADDICTED to this scent! It smells SO GOOD, I wish I could eat it! It does a great job of softening rough and dry skin. Unfortunately, the scent does not last too long. Sounds crazy, but I bought the hand sanitizer with this scent and even that smelled great! Hand sanitizer smelling great!?! How often do you hear that?