BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Jochelle G.
Seattle
OMG i love this product and I especially love the scent of this body cream! tried a friend of mine and became in love with it
Amanda Q.
I seriously love anything pumpkin. The scent is amazing and not too overwelling. I have all the stuff these scents come in.
Tia H.
I can't wait to get all of the pumpkin and fall scents in the body cream it's amazing how much moisture it gives your skin.
Jameelah D.
The best fall scent in life but it's also a scent you can use all year round. It's strong but Subtle at the same time.
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
Totally my favorite lotion. great smell and lasts forever. i stocked up this year so i will have some later in the year
Christina J.
Lumberport, WV
My son got this for me forget it smells amazing leaves your skin silky soft I just love the smell about and body works
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
This is my favorite lotion it's smells very nice and I love it. Bath and body works is probably my favorite store.
Cydney S.
Columbus, OH
Smells absolute amazing. Met my expectations.beould repurchase. Can be pricey at times but they have great sales.
Jessica H.
Roanoke, VA
Love the fragrence. Costs a lil more. Makes my skin hydrated. My fiance loves it. Even my son loves to wear it
Andrea T.
One of my favorite fall scents. I look for this every year and buy plenty. I always get comments when I use it.