BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Mekeyla a.
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
This is my favorite lotion it's smells very nice and I love it. Bath and body works is probably my favorite store.
Cydney S.
Cydney S.
Columbus, OH
Smells absolute amazing. Met my expectations.beould repurchase. Can be pricey at times but they have great sales.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
One of my favorite fall scents. I look for this every year and buy plenty. I always get comments when I use it.
Jax V.
Jax V.
Hurst, TX
Smells like heaven and is so creamy and wonderful. keeps me soft and smooth all day, especially after a shave.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Smiths Grove, KY
Love this lotion- it's been a great scent to keep out for regular use since my boyfriend also likes the scent!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Roanoke, VA
Love the fragrence. Costs a lil more. Makes my skin hydrated. My fiance loves it. Even my son loves to wear it
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
One of my most favorite scents EVER! The lotion itself is so smooth and creamy and the smelly good is a bonus
Karen J.
Karen J.
Lacey, WA
I received this set as a gift. Young and fun fragrance. Definitely only appropriate for use during the fall.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Shawnee, OK
Love it . It smells so good . Perfect for dry skin in winter . It lasts a long time almost a full year
Sherrie W.
Sherrie W.
Saint David, AZ
I love the thick cream, it really helps relieve dry skin.
And my husband goes crazy over this scent.