BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

• what is the difference between the "comfort" and regular ...2 Answers
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
  • "Obsessed with this scent! BBW's body creams are the best because they're triple-moisturizing & lasts all day. It's not oily/greasy at all. I love the sweet/spicy scent of this body cream. It's my go-to fall scent." in 11 reviews
  • "Love it . It smells so good . Perfect for dry skin in winter . It lasts a long time almost a full year " in 3 reviews
Shari C.
I wait for fall to come around so I can buy this at my local store. I'm in lI've with the smell. It goes on light and easy. In almost out of my tube from last year and patiently waiting for it to come back out haha. If you live the smell of fall definitely buy this product.
Tracy V.
Caledonia, MI
One of my favorite sents. Always go in fall to find this and stock up for the year. Bath and body works has some great sales and smell doesn't go away quickly like some. Love to use after the shower
Darci H.
I never have anything bad to say about Bath and Body Works lotions. This one in particular is great for that fall scent. I use mine right after getting out of the shower. It gives my skin that extra moisture it needs. Any of their lotions is a must for everyone.
Michelle M.
Christiansburg, VA
This body cream has a fantastic smell and leaves your skin feeling very moisturized. I carry it in my purse and put it on multiple times a day because I love it so much. It is by far my favorite fall scent. I will definitely be buying it again this fall.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA
This product smells amazing. It can leave a little greasy feel to your skin but is great for areas that need that extra moisture. The smells definitely gets me geared for the fall season. The lotion seems to last a good amount of time on the skin.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Amber F.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite fall smell! I prefer the body Cream over the lotion because my hands get dry from washing them so much at my job and the cream does a far better job at moisturizing.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Love this scent always reminds me of a warm winter night beside a chimney ! Always pick up when it's in my near by stores , and love to keep in my bathroom for guest .
Anna L.
By far my all time favorite go to lotion. The formula is creamy but not greasy it absorbs very well and the scent is to die for I have everything they came out with in this scent
Sarah V.
Culloden, WV
Fall is my favorite season. I love me some Bath & Body Works and have favorites for every season but, I'd have to choose this one as my top pick for my favorite Fall scents
terrie g.
Casco, WI
what is the difference between the "comfort" and regular lotion or cream?