BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Caledonia, MI
One of my favorite sents. Always go in fall to find this and stock up for the year. Bath and body works has some great sales and smell doesn't go away quickly like some. Love to use after the shower
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is the best smelling lotion ever! I love Bath & Body Works. They have such amazing scents. Their lotions make your skin so soft. I always bulk up on Fall scents, so I can use them year-round!
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL
I would TOTALLY recommend this to anyone who doesn't like greasy lotions. This product has shea butter which is very moisturizing. And this lotion absorbs very easily and is NOT greasy at all.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite fall smell! I prefer the body Cream over the lotion because my hands get dry from washing them so much at my job and the cream does a far better job at moisturizing.
Anna L.
Anna L.
By far my all time favorite go to lotion. The formula is creamy but not greasy it absorbs very well and the scent is to die for I have everything they came out with in this scent
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Culloden, WV
Fall is my favorite season. I love me some Bath & Body Works and have favorites for every season but, I'd have to choose this one as my top pick for my favorite Fall scents
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Love this scent always reminds me of a warm winter night beside a chimney ! Always pick up when it's in my near by stores , and love to keep in my bathroom for guest .
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Hazleton, PA
By far my favorite body lotion! Smells absolutely amazing! Leaves your skin super soft and absorbs into the skin really well! Even my boyfriend loves using it!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Grandville, MI
This product is by far my favorite scent from Bath + Body Works (as if I could ever hate a scent from them). It moisturizes so well and smells fabulous.
Liberty C.
Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ
The triple moisture body creams from bath and body works are incredible! They leave your skin feeling smooth and smelling good. I 100% recommend this!