BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Kirstine F.
All time favorite scent for fall and winter! It smells delicious! This is my signature scent for the colder seasons.. Highly recommend checking it out if you are into pumpkin scents and sweet scents
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is the best smelling lotion ever! I love Bath & Body Works. They have such amazing scents. Their lotions make your skin so soft. I always bulk up on Fall scents, so I can use them year-round!
Kaitlyn H.
Athens, GA
This lotion seriously has the most comforting smell. I personally love scents that smell like desserts in general, but the Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow scent just takes me back to the chilly days of fall. It moisturizes well, too!
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek , FL
I would TOTALLY recommend this to anyone who doesn't like greasy lotions. This product has shea butter which is very moisturizing. And this lotion absorbs very easily and is NOT greasy at all.
Becki L.
Duncan , Sc
I really don't like this smell from bath and body works. I'm not saying that it stinks, I just don't particularly care for these kind of smells. I don't ever want to smell like a piece of pumpkin or marshmallow.
Kayla G.
Camby, IN
I love fall scents & this one is out of this world. I open it sometimes just to smell it. Bath and body works is wonderful at creating lotions that make your skin feel soft and smooth. This one does not disappoint!
Akira M.
Midland, NC
This was a great lotion!!! The scent was so sweet and it reminded me of fall. I bought this at the store! I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells so good. I would recommend to everyone I know !!
Hailey H.
Clinton Township, MI
I love this smell and stock up on it so when it goes out of season I have it. The smell lasts all day and is such a warm smell. I was gentle on my skin and made it feel great. It was great for the price I bought it for. I recommend everyone to try this scent and to see if you like it.
Tracy V.
Caledonia, MI
One of my favorite sents. Always go in fall to find this and stock up for the year. Bath and body works has some great sales and smell doesn't go away quickly like some. Love to use after the shower
Shari C.
I wait for fall to come around so I can buy this at my local store. I'm in lI've with the smell. It goes on light and easy. In almost out of my tube from last year and patiently waiting for it to come back out haha. If you live the smell of fall definitely buy this product.