BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Lindsay S.
I love this scent smells so yummy hate that u can only get it in fall wish it was year round this is very hydrating and mositurizing it leaves a beautiful scent on your skin a must have if u like anything pumpkin puts u in the mood for fall time love love love!!!
Darci H.
I never have anything bad to say about Bath and Body Works lotions. This one in particular is great for that fall scent. I use mine right after getting out of the shower. It gives my skin that extra moisture it needs. Any of their lotions is a must for everyone.
McKenna H.
The smell of the pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow Body cream brings me right into Fall. The product's smell last for a little while but makes your skin feel great! IT is definitely a must get in the fall. I recommend it for the smell and smoothness it provides.
Michelle M.
Christiansburg, VA
This body cream has a fantastic smell and leaves your skin feeling very moisturized. I carry it in my purse and put it on multiple times a day because I love it so much. It is by far my favorite fall scent. I will definitely be buying it again this fall.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA
This product smells amazing. It can leave a little greasy feel to your skin but is great for areas that need that extra moisture. The smells definitely gets me geared for the fall season. The lotion seems to last a good amount of time on the skin.
Kaitlyn H.
Athens, GA
This lotion seriously has the most comforting smell. I personally love scents that smell like desserts in general, but the Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow scent just takes me back to the chilly days of fall. It moisturizes well, too!
Kayla G.
Camby, IN
I love fall scents & this one is out of this world. I open it sometimes just to smell it. Bath and body works is wonderful at creating lotions that make your skin feel soft and smooth. This one does not disappoint!
Becki L.
Duncan , Sc
I really don't like this smell from bath and body works. I'm not saying that it stinks, I just don't particularly care for these kind of smells. I don't ever want to smell like a piece of pumpkin or marshmallow.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
This was a great lotion!!! The scent was so sweet and it reminded me of fall. I bought this at the store! I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells so good. I would recommend to everyone I know !!
Tracy V.
Caledonia, MI
One of my favorite sents. Always go in fall to find this and stock up for the year. Bath and body works has some great sales and smell doesn't go away quickly like some. Love to use after the shower