BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO
I've been shopping at Bath & Body works since I was a little girl and have liked/loved a lot of the different scents that have come up with throughout the years. I have to say that this is by far my most favorite scent ever in the entire world and I hope they never retire it! I wear this all year long and have the candle in the same scent. I absolutely love it!!
Meagan P.
Midland City, AL
I love all things bath and body works!! The scents never fail me. I love pumpkin scents. It aways remind me of fall. The body Cream is so soft and leaves my skiname soft. It absorbs well into my skin and leave it smooth for hours. I buy bath and body Works as often as I can. I have soaps, lotions, body sprays, and body wash on hand so I never run out!
Haley S.
Purvis, MS
I don't even know where to start with this one! It smells fantastic! I'm drawn to most of their scents with the marshmallow in them. This one does not disappoint. It has the perfect combination of sweet marshmallow, pumpkin spice, and a hint of the latte. Their triple creams are always my favorite. Thick and rich! Makes my skin feel silly smooth!
Chelcie M.
My absolute favorite fragrance by Bath and Body Works! The moisturizing cream leaves your skin oh so soft. I love using it with the other Pumpkin Marshmallow Latte (Comfort) products. Using the body wash, body cream, body mist, and hand cream (throughout the day) keeps my skin looking, feeling, and smelling great!
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
This lotion is the very scent of pumpkin season. I have it hoarded away in my bathroom patiently waiting for September to roll around. All of Bath and Body Works' Body cream is thick, creamy, and super long lasting, this one is no exception. If you love feeling smooth and you are PSL addict, this lotion is for you
I am obsessed with bath and body works body creams, most of them smell fantastic and it makes your body so soft and smooth for the whole day. I switch between the lotion and body cream so I use this product everyday other day I currently have a different scent but this one is still great and I love it so so much.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
It lives up to it's triple Moisture promise!:) It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and smelling delicious. Perfect for those cold winter nights out on the town, or just snuggling up to a book on your couch in front of a roaring fire. I would definitely buy it again if I had the chance.
Madison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The triple moisture body creams are the best! Definitely a step up from the regular lotion. This scent in particular is amazing and is so comforting during the fall. Especially with the weather changing this is the perfect body cream for my dry legs and it's been a life saver for my skin!
Hailey H.
Clinton Township, MI
I love this smell and stock up on it so when it goes out of season I have it. The smell lasts all day and is such a warm smell. I was gentle on my skin and made it feel great. It was great for the price I bought it for. I recommend everyone to try this scent and to see if you like it.
Shari C.
I wait for fall to come around so I can buy this at my local store. I'm in lI've with the smell. It goes on light and easy. In almost out of my tube from last year and patiently waiting for it to come back out haha. If you live the smell of fall definitely buy this product.