BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cuddle up around the warm, glowing fire and enjoy the cozy comfort of a creamy pumpkin latte and toasted marshmallows. Lot of 3 Body Creams - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow "Comfort" Triple Moisture Body Cream - Lot of 3
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this lotion. It is very moisturizing and smells so delicious. I bought this from Bath and Body Works at my local mall. It was actually on sale and I did manage to buy the last two; one for me and one for my mom. I love this lotion. Recommend!
Leah K.
WEST LIBERTY, KY
This is my absolute favorite scent from bath and body works ever! Ive used the lotion, body wash, hand soap, body spray and candles. They all smell so amazing!!!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
This is probably my second favorite holiday scent from bath and body works, the first one being Bath & Body Works Gingerbread Latte Body Lotion. The smell just reminds me of the holidays. It is also great for keeping my hands soft during the dry winter months.
Chelsea J.
This is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works lotion! I never go through a bottle of lotion EVER. Yet, I go through 2 a year with this! I generally buy 3/4 during the Fall season in fear of it disappearing. It just smells SO amazing and leaves me skin feeling great!
Charlotte G.
I really love this scent and the fact that the body butters don't have parabens in them. However, I bought three different kinds of body butter this year and they're *all* sticky. I've never experienced this problem before. It's like when B&BW changed their packaging, they also changed their formulas again. Pretty disappointing :(
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This smells really good. It smells sweet and just like marshmallow and pumpkin. I love pumpkin!! This comes out during the fall season. I really enjoy the body cream better than the lotion because you only need a little bit to moisturize your body. It feels and smells great!! I would recommend this product.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
It's alright if you love anything pumpkin spice. It has a sweet scent which is nice for fall, but it's not overpowering. It does not last very long which I was upset about. Even when combined with the perfume, it's not really noticeable. I will not be buying again.
Hailee R.
I love this kind of moisturizer! It truly seeps deep into the skin quickly and leaves a lasting nourishment! This scent is not overpowering but a nice combo with the marshmallow scent. Good fall pick!
Haley S.
Purvis, MS
I don't even know where to start with this one! It smells fantastic! I'm drawn to most of their scents with the marshmallow in them. This one does not disappoint. It has the perfect combination of sweet marshmallow, pumpkin spice, and a hint of the latte. Their triple creams are always my favorite. Thick and rich! Makes my skin feel silly smooth!
Lindsay S.
I love this scent smells so yummy hate that u can only get it in fall wish it was year round this is very hydrating and mositurizing it leaves a beautiful scent on your skin a must have if u like anything pumpkin puts u in the mood for fall time love love love!!!