BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, now reformulated with nourishing aloe and protective Vitamin E, features our best foam ever to leave hands clean, softly scented and oh-so smooth! see more...

Renay V.
Renay V.
Lafayette, IN
Is it fall yet? I don't even care because we've pulled this hand soap back out! It is one of the entire family's favorites to keep stocked in the washroom.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Dayton, OH
LOVE this scent. The foaming hand soaps are my favorite to use because they are strong enough to make my hands clean but still leave them feeling soft.
angela v.
angela v.
West Palm Bch, FL
Smells delicious and perfect for the fall season! I love the foam soap better than the deep cleansing version because the foam seems to last longer!
Jess W.
Jess W.
Park Hills, MO
Absolutely love this. And the smell is to die for. Perfect fall scent. 😍 Love how it's foamy and it makes your hands feel so smooth afterwards.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
This smells amazing and is perfect for fall, it leaves your hands and bathroom smelling sweet, a great price and a feeling
This is one of my favorite bath and body scents!!!! I love them and they keep my hands from being cracked!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Love the smell. Definitely a great product for washing hands. I like how it does not dry out my hands.
Mya S.
Mya S.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite hand soap ever!! It smells so good and every time I use it it reminds me of fall!!
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Review for: Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 fl oz
Heavenly scented hand soap!! I don't know if this is seasonal or not but I'm obsessed. It is a little pricey and only available at bath and body works though. But I like the foam for a quick , clean wash.
Sara E.
Sara E.
I just got this Pumpkin Cupcake soap as part of a goodie bag at a Halloween party. To my surprise, it actually smells nice, not too sweet. I would recommend as a gift for those who enjoy bath care products. It could also go over very well with younger girls/teenagers who may really enjoy the unique holiday scents at Bath and Body Works.