BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A home-sweet-home blend of baked pumpkin & whipped vanilla frosting

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, pure honey and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PUMPKIN CUPCAKE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Heavenly scented hand soap!! I don't know if this is seasonal or not but I'm obsessed. It is a little pricey and only available at bath and body works though. But I like the foam for a quick , clean wash.
Zally R.
Bronx , NY
I'm a totally PUMPKIN LOVER & once it hits the season of falls or as soon as bath & body have these stuff I buy tons of it , love the smell of this & can't get enough !!
Sara E.
I just got this Pumpkin Cupcake soap as part of a goodie bag at a Halloween party. To my surprise, it actually smells nice, not too sweet. I would recommend as a gift for those who enjoy bath care products. It could also go over very well with younger girls/teenagers who may really enjoy the unique holiday scents at Bath and Body Works.
Denise G.
Pumpkin cupcake! Smells sooo good and leaves hands feeling soft and clean. The scent is amazing! Works into a good lather and in my experience these soaps last a while.
Renay V.
Lafayette, IN
Is it fall yet? I don't even care because we've pulled this hand soap back out! It is one of the entire family's favorites to keep stocked in the washroom.
Rachel W.
Dayton, OH
LOVE this scent. The foaming hand soaps are my favorite to use because they are strong enough to make my hands clean but still leave them feeling soft.
angela v.
West Palm Bch, FL
Smells delicious and perfect for the fall season! I love the foam soap better than the deep cleansing version because the foam seems to last longer!
Jess W.
Park Hills, MO
Absolutely love this. And the smell is to die for. Perfect fall scent. 😍 Love how it's foamy and it makes your hands feel so smooth afterwards.
Victoria S.
This smells amazing and is perfect for fall, it leaves your hands and bathroom smelling sweet, a great price and a feeling