BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works
Charity S.
rutledge
I bought a couple of these at bath and body online. They smelled so good. Got a few for myself and some to give out. This foam soap was on sale $2.50 originally $6. Bath and body is always having great sales but this is a seasonal sent. Compared to other brands this one is my favorite.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Unique and very realistic smell. Really good product. The only con is that the scent is overwhelming at time. Helps keep my hands moisturized longer. Got this via their website. Would purchase next season.
I stock up on this during the holidays cuz OMG you haven't lived til you smell this! I'm head over heels!!
Allie C.
Love love love the smell! Bought to take to work and even the guys love it! Will continue to buy.
Alyssa L.
This is one of my favorite hand soaps that Bath and Body Works has! The smell is so good and is only limited during fall season, so make sure you stock up!
Bethany D.
Judsonia, AR
I love all things bath and body works so naturally I would love this product. It smelt so good I bought the whole range. The only down side is that the smell doesn't stick on the skin very well. However for the low price it is perfect. I immediately recommended it to my sister, and she loved it too.
Priscilla D.
I love the pumpkin cupcake smell! And this hand sanitizer captures it perfectly. It'll leave your hands clean and with an awesome smells that you would want to taste your hands. Utsav great for Halloween season
Berni W.
I absolutely love this hand soap. It's my favourite pumpkin soap they have. It smells so good it's appears to be edible. I use it all year around I love it so much and I have candles in the scent as well. It's incredible. If you like pumpkin and cupcakes you can't go wrong.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I absolutely love Bath & Body's Anti-bacterial Depp Cleansing Hand Soaps, not only do they smell amazing they also clean very well. The beads in the soap really clean deep in the creases of your hands and I will defiantly purchase these from now on. I love fall and this scent is awesome!