BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works
Gloria S.
Lufkin, TX
I wasn't to happy with this! the smell was to sweet and very strong. I personally don't really like very sweet scents.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
I love everything cupcake or cake batter. I did not care for this scent, though. There was something strong and heavy spicy.
Ashtan Y.
Longview, WA
Bought this for a friend for her birthday along with a bunch of other Pumpkin scented stuff, cause she's obsessed. The smell was SO good, her whole kitchen always smells like Pumpkin Pie. I liked it enough I bought a bottle for our house.
Elijah L.
Caldwell, ID
I enjoy using hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. I love this scent in the fall. The only downside is that it leaves my hands very dry.
Sam L.
Works good to clean your hands but not to keen on the smell of the hand soap. I would how we recommend it to people who like the smell
Bethany D.
Judsonia, AR
I love all things bath and body works so naturally I would love this product. It smelt so good I bought the whole range. The only down side is that the smell doesn't stick on the skin very well. However for the low price it is perfect. I immediately recommended it to my sister, and she loved it too.
Nichole E.
The smell of this product is to die for, and it makes it easy to get my son to was his hands!
Sam W.
This product gives off a vary strong pumpkin and nutmeg smell, which I enjoy very much but I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone with a sensitive nose because the lingering powerful smell may make you feel ill.
Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I purposely head to our spare bathroom (located off of our kitchen) to wash my hands--just for the scent! I also trust that this really does work as an anti-bacterial handsoap.
Sofi M.
I love the smell of this hand soap, it is one of my favorites from this store. It is very easy to use, with a big foam dispenser, works well as an antibacterial soap and is a lot better than regular bar soap because of the great smell. I enjoy using it very much.