BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
I love everything cupcake or cake batter. I did not care for this scent, though. There was something strong and heavy spicy.
Rebecca M.
Bean Station, TN
A scent I wish they had all year long! I stock up every fall!
Even my husband and son like this scent. Perfect for gifts too!

Beverly B.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love the way this makes your hands feel and smell. Love the whole pumpkin aroma and the scrub in this product.
Gloria S.
Lufkin, TX
I wasn't to happy with this! the smell was to sweet and very strong. I personally don't really like very sweet scents.
Whitney R.
Columbia, KY
This is one of my favorite fall smells! I buy this smell every year! It leaves my hands smelling good for a long time!
Elizabeth P.
Trussville, AL
Love this soap! Smells like heaven and the packaging is so cute I can leave it out on the counter even with company!
Maddie M.
Love this! I love all the scents and the fact that this comes in big sizes. You can keep this anywhere in the house
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Anything pumpkin cupcake I will get. I stock up each fall! This is one of my favorite current flavors they have!
maria c.
Everone knows bath and body work for their anazing smell. well this antibacterial has an sweet and nice scent.
Samantha C.
Love the smell of this! One of my favorite. It makes my hand very soft and smooth. My hands feel very clean.