BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works
Jazmin R.
I live for anything pumpkins scented from bath and body works. To include the hand soap. It has a good lather and cleans hands amazing. I wouldn't use it all the time because it could feel drying but then again I always follow up with some lotion. B
Aly C.
Smells good is the only hype about B&BW products. Idk if I does anything to clean I'm sure it does a decent job. It's very pretty to look at too for decoration purposes or guests are over. I usually stick up during the semi-annual sale.
Bethany D.
Judsonia, AR
I love all things bath and body works so naturally I would love this product. It smelt so good I bought the whole range. The only down side is that the smell doesn't stick on the skin very well. However for the low price it is perfect. I immediately recommended it to my sister, and she loved it too.
Victoria S.
Shepherdsville, KY
I love this smell I use it as my fall scent I still have some from last year. The smell isn't really overpowering which is great because I work in health care and we aren't allowed strong smelling stuff so this is perfect. I usually carry antibacterial things in my purse, car, house, desk at work.
PinkGlam D.
I absolutely love these handsoaps from body works. They smell so refreshing when washing your hands AND you know that your fighting germs at the same time because it's antibacterial. Win!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite hand soaps. I stalk up every year around black Friday when they have the buy 3 get 3 type sales. this is the only hand soap I keep at my house and the smells are amazing. people love my soap!
Sarah D.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My go to soap for any season! We stock up on this kind when it comes out every fall and keep it in almost every bathroom. Very affordable during the fall sales and smells amazing with each use. I would highly recommend this to all pumpkin lovers and I will continue to get it again this fall!
Savannah R.
This is my FAVORITE smell of all time by Bath&Body. Although I wish the smell could last longer! I don't know if they have this in a body wash or lotion or even a perfume. If they do, I would use it everyday!
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
Can you eat soap? Because if you could, I would eat this soap! The smell is so delicious and last for hours on my hands. I buy multiple bottles and use them year round even though it's more of a fall scent.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
I love all of their handsoaps. They are a great addition to a bathroom, they smell great and have a cute festive picture. Try to catch a sale- you can get it for almost $1.50!