BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap 8 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
Bath and Body works never lets me down when it comes to hand soups. The smells are always great and sticks around on your skin long after the initial wash. It leaves my hands smelling good and smooth without any irritation or dryness until the next wash.
Audrey H.
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and I recently made it in to Bath & Body Works with the intention of getting a Fall scented candle, but ended up coming out with more! My favorite item was this hand soap because it literally smells like a pumpkin cupcake. So sweet and perfect for Fall!
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
Pumpkin anything is my favorite. Make sure when you buy soap for the kitchen to get antibacterial since your handle meat and what not. I also like the gel better then foam because it last longer since you can do half a pump instead of an entire pump.
Jazmin R.
I live for anything pumpkins scented from bath and body works. To include the hand soap. It has a good lather and cleans hands amazing. I wouldn't use it all the time because it could feel drying but then again I always follow up with some lotion. B
Aly C.
Smells good is the only hype about B&BW products. Idk if I does anything to clean I'm sure it does a decent job. It's very pretty to look at too for decoration purposes or guests are over. I usually stick up during the semi-annual sale.
Bethany D.
Judsonia, AR
I love all things bath and body works so naturally I would love this product. It smelt so good I bought the whole range. The only down side is that the smell doesn't stick on the skin very well. However for the low price it is perfect. I immediately recommended it to my sister, and she loved it too.
Victoria S.
Shepherdsville, KY
I love this smell I use it as my fall scent I still have some from last year. The smell isn't really overpowering which is great because I work in health care and we aren't allowed strong smelling stuff so this is perfect. I usually carry antibacterial things in my purse, car, house, desk at work.
PinkGlam D.
I absolutely love these handsoaps from body works. They smell so refreshing when washing your hands AND you know that your fighting germs at the same time because it's antibacterial. Win!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite hand soaps. I stalk up every year around black Friday when they have the buy 3 get 3 type sales. this is the only hand soap I keep at my house and the smells are amazing. people love my soap!
Savannah R.
This is my FAVORITE smell of all time by Bath&Body. Although I wish the smell could last longer! I don't know if they have this in a body wash or lotion or even a perfume. If they do, I would use it everyday!