Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Keri Lyne B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #91 in Candles

Treat yourself to the fragrance of a fresh from the oven pumpkin cinnamon bun with gooey cinnamon swirls and creamy vanilla icing.

Kathy T.
De Pere, WI
These candles are great and I love the scents that make it smell like you are baking. Want my home to feel warm and inviting and these candles are great for that!
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
By far one of my most favorite fall candles of all time! Bath and body works always makes the most scrumptious and yummy smelling candles ever!!! This candle literally smells like cinnamon rolls with a pumpkin sauce over them. Your house will fill up with the scent quickly and everyone will be complimenting on how great your home smells. You have got to try this candle!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
These candles are fabulous. This scent is nice for a warm fall/winter smell. They are also extremely fragranced so your whole room will smell amazing. They're pretty expensive and burn super quickly but they are on par with Yankee candles as far as scent power!
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
Amazing scent, it is worth every penny, they last for a long time and smell up the whole house, they are something that I treat myself with when we go shopping. You should really try and use them if u are all about a great smelling house
Bethany M.
Greenville, SC
Bath and body works are definitely my favorite candles. The smell is powerful and fresh without smelling too fake or waxy. If you buy the three wick it's even better cause they last so long! Recommend!
Reynalda Z.
Uvalde, TX
This is my favorite favorite bath and body work item!!! I love this and I could live off of it! Bath and body works has amazing things but I LOVE this one!!!
Nada A.
Wooooooooow I love this product sooooooo much ......... i bought it from America last month and am sooo happy with it ... for sure it meet my expectations and its very nice 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I recommended it because it's very stable ❤❤❤❤ I will bought it again
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Mmmm I love the smell of this pumpkin cinnamon candle! Not to overpowering either! I would buy again