Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Carmel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

I love all bath and body products, but am hesitant to buy this. Is it as good as all of their other scents?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Carmel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite sent! It's an amazing fall fragrant!! This is amazing to keep in a purse or on a child's back back! The small is not overbaring what so ever! It's a light lovely sent and leaves the hands feeling smooth and soft!” in reviews
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This brings out the basic in me all of the time. Perfect for fall and a great scent too. I love having this antibacterial with me, especially for my Littles and their sticky hands.
Pittsburgh, PA
I found this scent to be a little strong for me. When hand sanitizer a are made to smell like foods, they always kindof smell weird to me. I like to stick to scents that are more fresh smelling for my hands.
Cocoa, FL
Bath & Body Works makes the best fragrance this hand sanitizer is something that I like to wear during The Fall season I get a lot of compliments as if it's perfume a product that I wear during fall season
Wurtsboro, NY
I love the smell , it's a cozy smell that makes it feel like fall & I love fall. It always leaves my hands feeling clean I have many of these from bath and body works and I recommend them to everyone.
Winchendon
I can't get enough pumpkin in my life. And this makes it easy! We all need anti-bac gel for those little sticky fingers...why not use one that smells great AND works well? Try it...you won't be sorry!
Buffalo, WV
This product is amazing especially for fall because I love the scent, its small and handy to carry around in a purse and it's great for when you feel like you need a little cleanser on your hands.
Livonia, MI
I love Bath and body works hand sanitizers. This one smells so good. I bought it at Laurel Park Mall. Their is a bath and body works in that mall. The scent is heavenly and it last several hours. It is long lasting. I would recomment this if you like pumpkin scents.
Montgomery, TX
I love these yummy little hand sanitizers! This scent is amazing and smells just like a latte!! I'm in love and cannot get enough during the fall. I have one of the cutest little carriers to attach t to my key ring and I bring it everywhere! Will definitely repurchase!
Palm Coast, FL
I always lve getting. These smal anti bacterial gels....so easy to use and smells amazing....not overpowering...prehaps tho they could be a bit. Ugh er as I go through it fast! Venue is good since it it's the same price for generic brands..I would def by again!
Oh I really love the scent of this stuff ! It smells so dang good! I love my bath and body works especially during the holidays ... Can't wait to get more goodies soon .