Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Carmel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Jodi T.Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Carmel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Mariemyl D.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love all bath and body products, but am hesitant to buy...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Carmel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
  • "This is my favorite sent! It's an amazing fall fragrant!! This is amazing to keep in a purse or on a child's back back! The small is not overbaring what so ever! It's a light lovely sent and leaves the hands feeling smooth and soft!" in 7 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Carmel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Nicole Y.
Caldwell, ID
This is my favorite fall hand wash. It smells like a pumpkin latte from Starbucks. It is a little strong smelling so if you don't like a scent that lingers then you may not like this one.
Victoria D.
Sparks, NV
Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Carmel Latte Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel This is the best hand gel everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. it smells sweet and keeps germs off so your clean and don't have germs.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
I like bath & body works anti bacterial hand gels. They have so many different scents I love them all! I don't think I ever went to there store and didn't like any of there scents...
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Aeris H.
Roseville, CA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! If you love pumpkin scents this is definitely one of the best smelling hand sanitizers EVER. Used this product one time during class and a couple more students bought the product because it smelt so amazing. We had a pumpkin scent filling the class room every period because everyone was so obsessed. It's a must have!
Ammie R.
I love, love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizes. The small size fits great in my purse or diaper bag, I wish they made a larger size to keep in the kitchen. The smell of all of their products are great, but the Pumpkin Carmel Latte is out of this world. I crave a latte every time I use it.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
It doesn't really smell like pumpkin, unfortunately. But, it does have a nice smell to it. It can be overly sweet, but it's great in the fall. I would say it smells more like caramel. The alcohol in this can be drying, so if you use this a lot, I would recommend having a good lotion as well.
Nicole M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Bath and Body works pocket bacs are my absolute favorite! They smell great and are very portable and easy attach to my purse or key chain. The pumpkin scents are my absolute favorite so I was in heaven with the Pumpkin Carmel Latte. Definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love, love this little hand gel. I love the Pumpkin Carmel Latte scent, it smells so yummy! Sometime when I use it I feel like I don't need to put on sprays. I even use it on my arms and chest, it won't do harm. The price is awesome enough to buy a few and stock up.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love all bath and body products, but am hesitant to buy this. Is it as good as all of their other scents?