Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Caramel Latte 3-Wick Candle

14.5 Ounce 3 Wick Scented Jar Candle~ Pumpkin Caramel Latte Scent
Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.
Pumpkin Caramel Latte: The season's best latte, crafted from a rich blend of creamy pumpkin and spiced caramel topped with frothed sweet cream.
Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, Bath & Body Works' candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room.
Topped with a decorative lid that adds autumn décor to your home!

Please tell me which is the Best Bath and Body candles? i usually prefer vanilla , icecream or coffee kinda smell. my Most favourites are Paris Cafe, Vanilla bean, white Mint latte and Peach Pecan. please share your reviews here Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Caramel Latte 3-Wick Candle
What is your favorite Bath and Body Works candle scent? I love the fall smells!!
Is the scent of this candle over powering? I find that sweet candles are too intense for me.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Caramel Latte 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Mechanicsvlle, MD
LOVE!!! We absolutely love all the fall scents, when you burn these candles they are SO STRONG and they last a long time. We only burn ours for about 20 minutes then blow it out and we still smell it for hours after that. The only downside to these candles is they are $24.50 per candle which is crazy!! But bath and body works does offer a lot of good deals and can get that price down to about $9-$12 a candle with the deals! They are big on coupons.
Kingston , TN
My favorite candle during winter months. It makes me hungry but the sweetness in just the smell literally trickles into each of my rooms. Even after its blown out the scent lingers for at least a few hours. The best time to purchase is when you have a coupon because it is a bit pricey however, you get what you pay for.
Jeffersontown, KY
This is my fall candle. It smells warm and spicy and cozy and im in absikute love with it. It smells delicious. I havent dpund a candle thats smells a whole lot like it. I wait until they are on sale and like buy all of them lol i hughly.recimend there candles. But nit this kond they are all for me lol
Hammond
It lasts for months and the smell covers my room, the perfume matching it is so sweet and strong. Super affordable, I paid $20 for a lotion, hand cream, shower gel, & perfume. The candle was only $8. I love fall and the vibes it brings so having a matching scent is definitely worth it.
Dallas, TX
I never knew how much I loved pumpkin candles until now! Bath and bodywork candles are always a win...triple wicks are long lasting and fragrant, hands down the best candle on the market, excellent value. I highly recommend this product. I have been using these candles for over 10 years.
Lac Du Flambu, WI
2,186 reviews
This smells absolutely amazing!! Never dissapointed by Bath and Body Works candles. Amazing scents for a decent price is always a plus. I'm always stocking up on their candles whenever I can , and use them almost daily. Their Holiday scents are my favorites.
Ironton, OH
This candle makes my house smell like I've been baking some delicious treats! It's a very warm fall scent that isn't too sweet or overpowering. The candle burns very evenly and is the perfect size. I would recommend this to anyone who loves fall scents!
Absolutely love Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles. They all smell soooo good! I love burning these candles. Pros are definitely smell! Con is definitely the price. I only buy them when they are on sale. I highly recommend these candles though. :)
Purchased at: Modern Bathroom
Nothing sets the mood better for fall than a pumpkin Carmel latte candle , this smells so amazing , fills the entire room with a great scent , love this product ... can be found at bath and body works , great essentials to have for fall !!
This candle gives me the fall vibes I need in my home during this time of the year. I gave it 4 stars since I purchased two of these and the wick burned out way too soon leaving the candles useless. But I love the fragrance
Ask a question to the Influenster community...