BY BATH & BODY WORKS

14.5 Ounce 3 Wick Scented Jar Candle~ Pumpkin Caramel Latte Scent
Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.
Pumpkin Caramel Latte: The season's best latte, crafted from a rich blend of creamy pumpkin and spiced caramel topped with frothed sweet cream.
Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, Bath & Body Works' candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room.
Topped with a decorative lid that adds autumn décor to your home!

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Carmen C.
Germantown, MD
Super sweet smell that reminds me of the fall. I always get a candle during the fall season and this one really fits in what I look for. It will have your entire room smelling like pumpkin and caramels.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
B&B candles are my go to ... esp anything with caramel. The smell is amazing and lasts even when candle isn’t lit. You will not be dissatisfied in this if you are a caramel lover!
Jessica L.
Every year I look forward to the seasonal candles that come with the ever changing decor scheme her at Bath & Body Works! These candles make the perfect gift for the candle lover in your life! I never hesitate to stock up on my favorites because I know I will get great use out of the product!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This really does smell amazing and just like a pumpkin caramel latte, but just be warned that if you do burn this in a small area you may get a headache. If there's a lot of space you should be fine! It's a bit sweet but perfect for the fall. Bath and Body works candles are the best!
Lesheika H.
Charlotte
This is my favorite candle scent for the fall season! It reminds me so much of everything to do with fall. Pumpkin anything means fall is official and this candle always puts me in a good mood. Con-sometimes expensive unless there is a sale or coupon out.
Laura J.
Katy, TX
All bath body and works candles are amazing!!! This one call for a warm night of movies and cozy socks. It's smell like fall. They are a little expensive but I always buy them during a sell. This candles last a long period and of time if they are burn correctly.
Erika E.
This candle smells amazing!
Personally I wait until Bath and body works has a really good sale to stock up on their candles.
They are a bit pricey to me,but they smell great and linger long after you’ve started burning this candle.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Love this scent so much. Smells amazing and makes my house smell amazing. Kind of expensive so I only buy when on sale. Wish it lasted longer and smelled stronger. I buy these candles as gifts for family and they all love them.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I LOVE bath and body works (bbw) candles. They last a very long time and they smell SOOOOO good. 😍😍 this one right here is one of my favorite fall smells, I have the candles, body mist, wall flowers, lotion, etc. I'm obsessed with it.
Marisol G.
Lake Forest, CA
I'm not a fan of pumpkin flavored or scented anything, but I am looking for a gift for my friend who loves pumpkin everything. I ran into this and I was wondering if anyone that has had this had anything to say about it? Good? Bad? Worth it? Thanks.
Kayla B.
Peru, IN
I usually buy yankee candles. Are these the same quality?
Andrea A.
Pumpkin season right on the corner! Who else is excited? What is your favorite pumpkin product!!! Mine are: Bath & Body Works® Pumpkin Caramel Latte 3-Wick Candle PUMPKIN CANDLES!!!
Audrey B.
Is this candle really worth its price? I love the autumn and I would like to add the sweet scent that this season brings to my house. but I do not have this store close to my city, and ordering online is not always reassuring ... how do you find it?
Cierra J.
Does it really smell good? And is the smell strong?