MakeupFragranceBody MistsBath & Body Works
Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist

Fresh. Juicy. Oh so pretty. Life's never been peachier than with this sweet fragrance in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

I Don’t understand how you are meant to smell anything for longer than an hour with this product?
Does this wear off quickly as it does to me?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist!
Ka S.
Merced, CA
Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ka S.
I love this scent. It’s like peach and is light scent. Very pretty packaging. Good value for the amount you get. I really recommend this body spray. It’s very long lasting.
Ana B.
Spring, TX
Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ana B.
This fragrance is such a summery smell and makes me feel the same happiness i feel in summer when i use it.
Brittlyñn W.
Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brittlyñn W.
For some reason this scent is my go to after a shower at night 🥰Very soft gentle smell and the fragrance is wonderful to smell after a nice hot shower. Long lasting scent brings joy.
Desiree M.
Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Desiree M.
I randomly bought this because the name was pretty and turns out this perfume smells AMAZING! It smells so fresh. I definitely need to buy more because I’m running out. I love this perfume
Noa F.
Ames, IA
This is my favorite B&BW Fragrance Mist ever! It smells AMAZING & is a flirty, girly scent. The scent doesn’t last very long, but that could just be because I get used to it after a little while. I also have Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist, which I really like. $14.00 may seem like a lot for a fragrance mist, but considering how big it is, it’s a great value! AND there are often deals on them when you buy multiple, like buy 3, get 2 free (going on now). I will definitely be buying this product again!
Vajeha P.
Nanuet, NY
Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Vajeha P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love this peach scent! Not too sweet in fragrance, but sweet enough! A light peachy scent that stays strong on my clothing for hours! Good pricing for a large bottle, would recommend!
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Not very peachy. I prefer The Body Shops peach scented products as they’re more realistic. This scent is way too synthetic “perfumey” for my taste.
Katelynn E.
Independence
Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Katelynn E.
I would give this ten stars if I could. I wore this a ton when I would go to school everyday. This is a gentle smelling perfume and gives me soft girl vibes. It smells wonderful like peaches! Really recommend this if you are looking for a peach smelling perfume!
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This smells so sweet like a ripped peach 🍑 and stays on longer if use the matching lotion 🧴 this always stays stocked in my bathroom been buying this for years it’s hard to let it go it’s so worth trying it
Brit C.
Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brit C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product as a whole. It has a good smell but it’s really strong so the less sprays the better!!!