Bath & Body Works® PocketBac WINTER CANDY APPLE Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac WINTER CANDY APPLE Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
bronx
I honestly love this product, it keeps my hands very sanitized & I love the way it keeps my hands smelling after 🥰! It’s very affordable and comes in a very convenient size , i would definitely recommend!
Douglasville
Getting rid of germs is really important especially right now because it is flu season. This amazing smelling hand sanitizer leave my hands clean and smelling really yummy!
Sugar Land, TX
Love this little hand sanitizer! The smell is great and it leaves my hands feeling clean without the stickiness of some other hand sanitizers. Will definitely get again!
Newport News, VA
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac WINTER CANDY APPLE Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Marjorie S.
Love this product and will always use this product. I keep this hand sanitizer in my purse at all times. Recommend others to try this product. Price is very reasonable and I recommend others to try this product.
Snellville, GA
Winter Candy Apple is my favorite holiday scent of all time! It’s sweet, but has the crisp, freshness of apple. And you can never go wrong with B&BW hand sanitizers. They’re affordable, compact, great for travel and you can stick it in your purse or pocket and just go.
Marston, NC
I used this a long time ago. It is a great hand sanitizer. But I don't recommend using it before you eat because it will get in your mouth and leave a taste... It leaves my hands very soft. Smells wonderful.
Boston MA
My favorite out of their their holiday collection scents. I love how small they are, I can just toss it in my clutch and go or I can hook it on to the strap of my bag. They do sell holders for the sanitizer and they come in all different colors and designs. The scent does last awhile throughout the day after applying. The pricing is totally affordable. I would recommend for anyone that wants a good smelling hand sanitizer.
Attalla, AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac WINTER CANDY APPLE Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Pensacola, FL
I love this scent. This was one of the first scents that I ever got from Bath & Body works, so it's super nostalgic for me. I stock up on all kinds of products in this scent every Christmas during the semi annual sale. It's an all time favorite of mine- it smells like Christmas!! 🎄
Chambersburg
Love this scent in every form they bring it out in. It's a clean fresh apple scent from bath & Body Works. I can smell the red apple and rose petals but none of the other scents in the description. I have bought this before and will continue to buy.

Looking for your answer?