BY BATH & BODY WORKS

PocketBac hand sanitizer 1oz. A refreshing sip of crisp vineyard peach, chardonnay leaves & vanilla orchid
Brand New Pocketbac design. Aloe and Vitamin E leaves hands feeling soft & silky smooth Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water

PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This isn’t my favorite smell but still smells good. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac WHITE PEACH CHARDONNAY Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
jaheidi r.
Watsonville, CA
They have multiple at bath & body, I actually have a couple and they always come in handy because they are small. This is one of my favorites and done get me wrong they do have so many others that do smell good and others not so much. I prefer the one that doesn't have glitter because the glitter stays on ur hands, so I always go to the original ones
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love Bath and Body Works scents especially the citrusy ones. The hand sanitizer is such a great idea to add such amazing scents. They are very cheap and it's a great store that has lots of incentives for shopping with them.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Love this product. I use these daily and have them EVERYWHERE. My kids also use them and we give them to teachers. They are very affordable and worth every penny. I am a repeat customer and will be for a long time. We are very satisfied with this product.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Not a fan of this scent , but love the product in general. It was worth a try for the price . Good value and easy to toss in a bag or purse for on the go hand cleansing .
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
My absolute favorite hand sanitizers. They smell amazing, and have the little scrubbing beads inside. My only wish is that they were a little bigger in size. They run out so quick.
Michelle C.
The Bath and Body Works pocketbac hand sanitizer are really awesome. They are just the right size to carry in your pocket or purse. The scent White Peach Chardonnay has a slight hint of wine which is very interesting to your senses. It smells really fresh and leaves your hands feeling clean. I like to carry these pocketbacs everywhere I go. They ar small enough to do so. After I pump gas, use a public rest room, before I eat if there is no water available. It's also great for those outdoor outings. Go ahead and try some you won't be disappointed.
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
So I absolutely love the smell of peaches the taste of pages like I love the fruit like it's just so good and juicy stuff. But whatever I smelled his hand sanitizer it was just......I don't know I can't explain it it's kind of like rotten strawberries are like smells like peaches this isn't like a good kind of pictures it's just very strong and just doesn't smell very good I just don't really think that if you wanted A peach Bath and Bodyworks and sanitizer you should get a different one and not this one!
Ashley ❤.
I LOVE this product! It's small and really great to put in the gym bag, back pack, and purse. I have really dry skin and what I like to do is put the sanitizer on first then go in with a moisturizing lotion to combat dryness. I find that sanitizing my hands with ANY sanitizer BEFORE applying lotion, my hands are much softer, and I use less lotion. Overall, this is a great sanitizer. It's only three dollars and comes in a variety of colors and scents.
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
Is it more of a peach smell or Chardonnay smell? Also, does it dry out your skin?
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this a popular scent? Dislikes? Likes?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite summer scent?
Elise W.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this actually smell like wine? Or does it smell like peaches...
Kristina S.
Does this smell more like peach than Chardonnay?