Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Pocketbac Watermelon Lemonade Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Watermelon Lemonade Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

Skin-softening formula kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Watermelon Lemonade Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
Kassie D.
Grottoes, VA
Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Watermelon Lemonade Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Kassie D.
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer. With the pandemic going on it’s so nice to have something small and easy to grab out of my purse after doing something. Very affordable easy to get a hold of and I can imagine everyone loving this. So so so many scents that everyone will love even for men
Shannon C.
Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Watermelon Lemonade Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Shannon C.
I love the pocketbac hand sanitizers. I picked up the watermelon lemonade yesterday and it smells delicious! The packaging is super cute too!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,344 reviews
Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Watermelon Lemonade Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Semaria S.
I recently purchased a 5pc sanitizer kit, which included watermelon lemonade. Listed as a summertime treat of watermelon ice, sparkling water and meyer lemon. Watermelon lemonade is my top 3 scents for all of the bath and body works items.
Michelle H.
Fairview, WV
Oh my.... If you have not tried this it is a MUST. I am in love with this scent. Especially in the hand sanitizer. It stays forever on your hands. There is absolutely nothing id change about it. I wish i honestly would have gotten the whole entire line when i purchased the hand sanitizer because its the best smelling one for the spring line by far.
Alice P.
Lake Mary, FL
1,083 reviews
This is thee best smelling hand sanitizer a person could use. Its sweet smell lingers on your hands for awhile.
monica W.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells fantastic like candy. Non drying formula leaves your hands soft. Easy to have on the go whenever you need it
paige G.
Turner , OR
this summer looking travel size hand sanitizer smell just like watermelon. i love it and i Will constantly be using it more
Jessica G.
Just yum everyone needs this in their lives. Anything they have in watermelon lemonade is delicious it smells great. I love it so much I always have backups. They are always a great deal and we always need hand sanitizer.
Evelynmenendez M.
Bradenton, FL
Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Watermelon Lemonade Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Evelynmenendez M.
Purchased at: ULTA
me encanta estos jaboncitos para las manos huelen muy bien y hay de todos los sabores y lo puedes llevar donde sea♥️
Max C.
Paterson, NJ
This smelled very good and it is super convenient to have with me especially while I’m out and about.

Looking for your answer?