BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Berry Sorbet Anti-Bacterial Pocketbac® Sanitizing Hand Gel is based on natural ingredients and yet powerful enough to fight all dangerous germs and parasites. The formula blends Tahitian Palm Milk and smells like vanilla sorbet with juicy fruits.

Ingredients

water, alcohol, fragrance

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Pocketbac® Vanilla Berry Sorbet Anti-Bacterial Sanitizing Hand Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Aj S.
I’ve been using this product and this specific scent for years now! It’s always been one of my favorite scents from BBW. The scent smells exactly what its named after. It’s a strong vanilla/berry scent.
Amanda T.
Westmoreland, TN
I AM IN LOVE WITH BATH AND BODY WORKS ANTI BACTERIAL! I first tried this product a few years ago, after receiving a bottle as a stocking stuffer. I love the small travel size bottle, not to mention the adorable cases you can put it in. The scents are great, not too overpowering but they leave you smelling fantastic. The actual liquid isn't runny, doesn't leave your hands feeling gummy, and dries very quickly.

5 star product in my book!
Khayla B.
Product smells delicious & it doesn’t take away from it’s initial purpose... to sanitize hands. Using too much can be a bit overwhelming, perfect size for a perfect cheap price. I would recommend to those on the go & cute little school girls.
Ayla A.
I love this hand sanitizer because it not only smells great but it doesn't feel sticky after applying.

Because of how cute the size is, it makes for a very convenient hand sanitizer that you can take anywhere you go. Also, if you want to purchase the cute carriers you can get for these, you can hook them to you backpack, purse, lanyard, etc.
Jenifer H.
Kenosha, WI
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body works!!! I buy a couple of them every time I see them in the store, and I always run out from sharing my hand sanitizer with coworkers! I love the pocketbacs because they're so lightweight and I wear a lanyard at work and it fits perfectly on there with a holder!
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I love the way this hand sanitizer smells! It's like a hand perfume and a hand sanitizer at the same time. Every time I put some on someone asks me what I'm wearing.
Sarah R.
MY FAVORITE. This is the only hand sanitizer scent that I will buy. Smells absolutely amazing and leaves my hands feeling clean. I buy this about 15 at a time. My favorite thing from Bath and Body by far.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
This hand sanitizer smells SO good!!!! I love the bath and body works hand sanitizers. This one in particular is one of my favs. Its smells super good which is an added bonus to the fact that it kills germs.
S. W.
What is your favorite scent of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gel. I like Bath & Body Works® Pocketbac® Vanilla Berry Sorbet Anti-Bacterial Sanitizing Hand Gel
Rachel R.
Pensacola, FL
Does anybody know if there is a way to get several of these in a sample pack? Ive never seen them offered that way (unless i just missed it!) And thought it would make a great gift for the girls at work!