BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ-killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ-free.

Spread love, not germs. This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that, wherever you go, get hands clean and lightly scented with a hypnotic blend of enticing fruits and warm cypress inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac® Twilight Woods Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Me and husband got a few of these when our next door neighbor were moving. We love them! Put it on all the time! We haven't gotten sick since. I've gone to bath and body works and bought more. Great price and cute bottles for on the go!
Morgan Victoria C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body. It's mature, yet playful! I'm always impressed with their pocketbacs because they're easy and effective. They're also small enough to fit anywhere or be placed in one of Bath & Body's holders! I would definitely recommend this product for busy go-getters who want to stop germs!
Kim M.
Jackson, NJ
Love this! The scent is amazing and not too strong, the small bottle fits in any purse or wallet and is very effective. Affordable and easy to apply.
Jhenna M.
Twilight woods is my favorite scent. I use it all the time. It smells so good my husband loves using the hand sanitizer!
Trish R.
Edmonton
Received this as a gift from one of my staff. I was skeptical because I typically stick to very basic scents like cotton or vanilla and worried this would be overpowering. However, the scent was pleasantly surprising! Very fresh, and when I apply it at the office, heads turn from all directions checking for the source of that "yummy smell"

These bottles are the perfect size to keep in your handbag, with secure lids to prevent leakage & spillage. Having clean hands while I'm on the go is important, and these are great for when I can't get to a sink/shower