BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A refreshing sip of juicy peach, white tea & lavender petals. Aloe and Vitamin E leaves hands feeling soft & silky smooth! Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water!

• Does it smell like peaches or only very slightly?1 Answers
  • So they changed the shape of the bottles ?! When? It's be...2 Answers
  • I use their lotions, but have yet to try these. Are the s...2 Answers
jen r.
California
Smells good but is a little too strong. Always get compliments but if you are in a small space , it will be rly strong so maybe if they made it less strong then good
Madison M.
I absolutely love these things. I have no many I can't even keep count. You can get a little key chain for them at bath and body Works. Either put them on your keys. it's really good for when you're pumping gas or going to the grocery store bc everyone brings their keys. or if you're like me who has a boy or kids at all you know how messy they get so sticking one of these in the diaper bag is so convenient. Clean hands are a number one top priority so we don't get sick so these are the perfect size and super cute. They comes in all kind of scents you can think of! everytime I use it I get compliments people thinking I'm wearing perfume but I'm not. it's that strong but it smells so good. it doesn't smell like hand sanitizer at all which is great with people with sensitive noses!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Sweet peach tea is an amazing smell for spring and summer. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
A great product to keep in the purse. They are small and when they have a sale you can usually get a good amount of them for a great price. The holidays and summer is when I usually stock up. It’s always good to have antibacterial hand gel handy because you never know what you may stumble upon through the day and you could use anything but for me personally this and a few other scents are my favorite. It smells wonderful and doesn’t leave my hands dry like some gels can.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
I love these small sanitizers they are very easy to carry anywhere they leave your hands smelling amazing and they are killing germs it doesn’t get better than that I highly recommend these they are very affordable
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent, but was hoping for more tea rather than peach! To me this smells more like peach bellini and I don't mind; I just wasn't expecting it. These are great and perfect for on the go, anywhere you go. These also make great gifts! Everyone is getting one of these from me this year!
Hailey B.
My favorite hand sanitizer! It smells great and the scent isn’t too strong which is the case with most scented hand sanitizers. It’s very affordable and easy to get. I would recommend to anyone.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Yum yum yum sweet peach is absolutely right! I love this small bottle of hand sanitizer so much. I think it smells amazing and just like peaches. It’s relatively strong so if you don’t like peaches, they have a lot of other scents that may be up your alley. It’s a perfect size for your pocket, purse, keychain, car, etc. they are also a reasonable price. Why not try these?
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one on me at all times, hanging on my purse. With it, I don’t worry about germs. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works PocketBac SWEET PEACH TEA Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
i absolutely love these little pocket sized hand sanitizers. they are super convenient especially for those who are constantly traveling or who work at an area that you constantly have to have your hands sanitized. they have different scents for just about every occasion.
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
I use their lotions, but have yet to try these. Are the scents good? Are they stinky afterwards? (Hands) ty
Daisy Y.
So they changed the shape of the bottles ?! When? It's been a while
mirna t.
I really need a great anti bacterial hand gel! I hear great things about this product , but I need to know how works with your skin? Your skin stay dry??
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Does it smell like peaches or only very slightly?