BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ-killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ-free. Spread love, not germs. This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that, wherever you go, get hands clean and lightly scented with delicate pink petals sprinkled in a field of violets.

Fragrance:

Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb; Fragrance

Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry; Fragrance

Base Notes: Musk

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works PocketBac SWEET PEA Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I keep this in my car but mine has a cool skull on it during the Halloween promotion. Look for them in October. Its purple in color and has an amazing scent. You cant beat the price either it's $2 . kills germs amd the scent isn't gross or lingering.
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
Sweat pea is a lovely scent that I’ve used for years. I love the hand sanitizer and will continue using it. Every one I give it to has loved it. Very gentle hand sanity and effective. Love it and wouldn’t change it!
Fiona O.
gillet
I love these small hand sanitizer but a few of them break me out. The ones that usually have strong sent. And I use these all the time tho not pricey at all and have great value and yes I would buy it agian.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This used to be one of my favorite scents, but I think I over used it lol - thats why 3 stars. It sanitizes my hands perfectly. I love the size and it last a good long while.
tina t.
Tallahassee, FL
i bought this for my best friend for her birthday and she loves this smell and she also loves hand sanitizer. it’s not harsh on her skin and she LOVES the smell it gives her hand.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is a good floral scent for the spring and summer. Bath & Body Works has the best sweet pea scent there is. The packaging is beautiful and stylish. It's a good price for what it's worth. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so. This is a great scent for all generations that like floral scents.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I have this stuff on my desk and I think it's great! I work in property management, so I'm frequently shaking hands. I like that I can put this on afterwards without constantly smelling the near-toxic fumes most hand sanitizers have.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is one of Bath & Body Works’ classic scents that they have had for many years. I know so many people who love this scent. It is their go-to scent from this store. It is a sweat and floral scent that is girly. I like it a lot.