Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sweet Clementine Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Kelsey B.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sweet Clementine Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Nka k.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked Sweet Clementines PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel- 1 fl oz / 29 mL - (1 Bottle).

1 fl oz / 29 mL PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel (1 Bottle).
Fresh Picked Sweet Clementines Scent.
Pair with any Original style pocketbac holder (sold separately).
Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned. Kills Germs without Water!
Not tested on animals. Discontinued Scent & Bottle Style. Collectible!c

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sweet Clementine Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I get my best present at bath and body works at the end of the season big sale. That's wen I shop and stock up for the whole year.
They have cute present bags to. So I can get A few small items in.
So the smell hand sanitizer are perfect for the smell packaging.
I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kelsey B.
I love this scent of this hand sanitizer ! I am constantly sanitizing my hands and I feel as if this product is very effective ! The price is very affordable and I love Bath & Body Works’ hand sanitizer holders to pair with it. I highly suggest this product !
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
This gave a strong smell, but at the same time smell wonderful. This was easy to carry around in your purse,pocket, car and other places. It worked really well like ever other hand sanitizer, noting bad happened at all, the smell really satisfied me alot.
Kennedy S.
I really liked the scent of this! It smelled like an orange Dum Dum sucker. It would be great to keep in the kitchen. I would repurchase if I found it again.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I love these mini hand sanitizer bottles. I use them all the time and usually have one in my pocket if I'm away from the house.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I usually hate the smell of hand sanitizer, but this is wonderful! It smells just like a juicy sweet clementine.
Amariah N.
Love this product so much!!!!! Works very well and smells amazing and keeps the hands clean and smelling good
Kristen B.
I hat this scent more than anything. Makes me sick to use it. So glad I finally finished it.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Smells great. Does an amzing job. It is small but packs a punch. Will definitely buy more