BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does anyone know if they sell this year round? I love it...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I'm not the typical "everything pumpkin" when fall gets here.  I honestly think pumpkin scents stink most of the time... but this!  Wow!  Sweet cinnamon pumpkin is my favorite fall scent from Bath and Body Works.  It almost has a dessert scent to it.  I love that it smells great and also kills nasty bacteria.  It's doesn't dry my hands out and leaves behind a nice fragrance.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Great for fall scent! This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one on me at all times, hanging on my purse. With it, I don’t worry about germs. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This scent is the best one yet! I carry it in my scrub pocket at work! I use it religiously. I had to buy four of them the last time I went to the store because I use them so much! Definitely satisfied!
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
yummy scent, exfoliating and I have a cute key ring to keep it on me at all times. Like to have it when i grocery shop and touch the semi-wrapped meats.  price is good but the scent s so much better! Highly recommend!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
I won this in a raffle at a baby shower and I love this scent! It's the perfect scent for fall and the scent is super strong. I carry the matching lotion with me too! I love the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin,it's great!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this sweet cinnamon pumpkin antibacterial hand gel from Bath and Bodyworks I just put it inside my pocket and whenever I need to have my hands clean I just take it out and squirt some in the palm of my hands
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
When the holidays come around meaning Halloween I like to use this end for lotion hand sanitizer everything. This sweet cinnamon pumpkin puts me in the mood for baking and going outside and seeing the leaves and trick-or-treating and all the fun stuff that comes in the fall season. This is truly my favorite sin by Bath & Body Works.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this last night for $1.75 !! smells incredible! I looove anything pumpkin as it is but this omg ! Make you want to eat your hands ! Last long so expect to have clean scented hands for quite some time ! I was so happy with this one going to find the hand soap !
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Does anyone know if this smells good? Is it too strong?
Tracy E.
Mckean, PA
Does this dry out your hands? Do they make a moisturizing hand sanitizer?
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling sticky or clean and is the scent too overwhelming?
Jennifer D.
Fall River , CA
I love the Fall scents ! This is one of my favs. What are some other amazing Fall scents to try ?
karissa H.
How long lasting is the sent?