Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PocketBac SURFSIDE SPRITZER Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SURFSIDE SPRITZER Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

[user:bretti] we need to get this for our trip.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SURFSIDE SPRITZER Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Omg I love this sent. It smells like lemons and the beach mixed together the perfect mixture for the summer scents. Me and my friends love it and use it like crazy and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Winchester, MA
The smell is not too strong and is nice as well. I got 5 for $6 which is a good deal, and now I can have one for my backpack, purses, and my room. It has much more content than others and smells more pleasant. I would buy again if it came in a bundle pack or such
Slidell, LA
Its to die for the scents make people think u have on perfume even after its worn off. Its excellent and convenient and very affordable
I used when I was at school. It smells extremely good! It's a very affordable product. I bought it at bath and body works. It is very effective. I always tell my friends to get it. And I definitely recommend to others!
Woodstock, GA
Great smell and so convenient to carry around everywhere. I'm a total germaphobe but I also like to smell good, bath and body works naiils it!
Waite Park
Smells great, and the packaging is adorable! Every girl should have one of these in there vag, and they are awesome for gifts too!
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this scent! Every time they have it in stock I buy 5 of them! It has such a beautiful scent it feels just like summer
Roseville
These are awesome! Small and compact to carry and don't leave a sticky feel on your hands like other sanitizes
Lexington
I have so many of these and I love the cute holders you can get for them and all the different smells are so cool I love it
Orlando, FL
Love this sanitizer only thing is the scent reminds me of lemons heads and the scent gets annoying after a while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1,243 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Brett I. we need to get this for our trip.
Shannon B. il y a 2 ans
It's great to keep in your purse.