BY BATH & BODY WORKS

dashavia f.
Miramar, FL
My hand sanitizer is anti-bacterial hand gel its don't quit your dream mean your daydream so the hand sanitizers don't quit your daydream and it's a unicorn on it and I love it and it smells amazing Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SURFSIDE SPRITZER Anti-Bacterial Hand GelBath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers .
#fresh
#clean
#home
#ecofriendly
#work
#hand
#onabudget
Madison M.
I absolutely love these things. I have no many I can't even keep count. You can get a little key chain for them at bath and body Works. Either put them on your keys. it's really good for when you're pumping gas or going to the grocery store bc everyone brings their keys. or if you're like me who has a boy or kids at all you know how messy they get so sticking one of these in the diaper bag is so convenient. Clean hands are a number one top priority so we don't get sick so these are the perfect size and super cute. They comes in all kind of scents you can think of! everytime I use it I get compliments people thinking I'm wearing perfume but I'm not. it's that strong but it smells so good. it doesn't smell like hand sanitizer at all which is great with people with sensitive noses!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love these bath and bw hand sanitizers. they are great to travel with, they have many scents and come in handy for everything! after the park after handling money?ect. i keep some in my car.. everywhere!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SURFSIDE SPRITZER Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
I love Bath and Bodyworks hand sanitizer I keep one in my car in my purse and in my workout bag for when I go to the gym it is an essential because everyone is always touching the machines and hand sanitizer is always great to have on hand
Olga D.
East Hanover, NJ
Antibacterial hand gel Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sweet Pea Sanitizer is an excellent, very compact disinfectant that provides effective complex care for your skin.

The sanitizers of Bath & Body Works are created according to a special recipe, which perfectly cleanses the skin of hands, filling it with life-giving moisture.
Kylie M.
Absolutely love B&BB hand sanitizers. They are so convenient to have in your purse, book bag, or car. They come in so many awesome scents and are very inexpensive. These are so awesome to give as gifts.
Durgesh A.
I think they are best ,easy to handy and also have pleasing fragrance.For me a big thumbs-up.They are anti-bacterial.I shopped bath and body works frequently but this is my favourite product.
Bethany W.
I have one of these in every bag because I absolutely can’t stand the thought of other people’s germs!! They’re small and fit pretty much everywhere, and the cap is secure so you don’t have to worry about unwanted spills. They all smell divine too, and no tingling/burning like traditional hand sanitizer! Which makes them totally kid-friendly.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I have this scent in peach Bellini. I love everything about it. Since its so cold I like to fantasize about being on the beach and this smells just like vacation. I'm also loving this because I usually can't handle strong smells but this doesn't bother me. I always keep hand sanitizer in my purse because it's always useful!