BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hasmita P.
My favourite hand sanitizer. I love the pleasant fragrance. I keep it handy all the time when i go out. I bought it in good deal. Smell relaxing and very strong. Fragrance stays for long time.love it.
Definitely recommend it.
iliana I.
Calexico, CA
This product works amazing I really like the way it smells and disinfect my hands I really recommend this product!
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Absolutely adore this scent!! I love keeping the hand sanitizer on my desk for quick access! The spearmint scent is so calming. The product doesn’t leave your hands sticky, and it doesn’t smell strong of alcohol!
Lidia A.
Northridge
The smell is not as strong or powerful as I would hope it to be, especiallyconsidering it is from the Aromatherapy line. And strangely enough, lookingat the label reminds me that I have things to stress about! I have a bunch of these pocket bacs and this is the only one that makes my hands sticky after use :/ I'm not pleased with this one...
Emily R.
Austintown, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am a full time college student and with that comes a lot of stress. I use this before every exam/quiz/cram session (you name it!) when I do use it in class my classmates practically beg me for some! The smell is calming and not over powering, I truly love it. When Bath & Body works had a sale recently I bought them out of this scent, just to stock up!
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
*FINISHED PRODUCT REVIEW*
Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind and Spearmint Essential Oil soothes and uplifts. This hand sanitizer gets the job done every time and this particular scent is my all time favorite. I will forever be repurchasing these for everyday use.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and I always keep one in every purse I have. This is the only anti bacterial hand gel that I use. I purchase from Bath and Bodyworks. Very easy to use and I will always buy this product. Recommend other to try this product.
Melanie L.
Va Beach, VA
This stuff is amazing! It sits right on my desk at work and I use it as you would any other hand sanitizer. The Eucalyptus Spearmint scent is so nice and lasts a very long time on me. I have anxiety and when I get stressed or overwhelmed, this scent really does have a relaxing or calming effect. It's lovely, try it!
Maricela F.
I had the bigger size given to me as a gift and ended up buying a 12 pack of travel size of these and gifting some and use the rest! I love this hand sanitizer it smells wonderfully breath taking! I'm not sure how well it truly does on the stress part but it definitely takes your mind off of it because of the great smell!
Hannah H.
Ashtabula
100% recommend!!! I love this hand sanitizer so much! It doesn’t dry out your hands after you use it! It really does have a calming sensation! It’s surprisingly affordable! Plus you can get some really cute holders for pmyour purse!!!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Julie M.