Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

nakita w.
Grand falls Windsor , NL
It's a good hand sanitizer on drugs a job but if you like good smelling stuff like I do you probably won't like this one as much as others. I'll do anything for a bit of stress relief LOL, well they often have these in store so you can smell them before you buy I was just in a hurry
Molly K.
I always love these little Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial hand sanitizers, but this one takes the cake. The smell is amazing and instantly helps you relax while also cleaning your hands. Perfect for on the go, to throw in a bag, or for kids at school.
Celine N.
Brampton , ON
I ADORE THIS STUFF! I’ve always been a fan of hand sanitizers, but I had a hard time trying to find one that didn’t smell too sweet, but this one is honestly perfect!
Hannah H.
Ashtabula
100% recommend!!! I love this hand sanitizer so much! It doesn’t dry out your hands after you use it! It really does have a calming sensation! It’s surprisingly affordable! Plus you can get some really cute holders for pmyour purse!!!
Amber R.
This is a must have product to be if you work in customer service. Not only do you keep your hands clean the aromatherapy really works.
Zauya P.
Zionsville , IN
I love this pocketbac anti bacterial hand gel, the scent is one of my favorites and I love that I can throw it into my purses or in the car for on the go cleanliness. It does not give an overwhelming alcohol scent but it definitely makes my hands feel super clean and refreshed!
Kristi T.
This one is my favorite of all of the hand sanitizers. My hands feel clean and the smell is the best!
Cassandra F.
Perth , ON
Love the smell and the packaging! Super cute and convenient for tossing in your purse or desk at work! Affordable and effective
Hasmita P.
My favourite hand sanitizer. I love the pleasant fragrance. I keep it handy all the time when i go out. I bought it in good deal. Smell relaxing and very strong. Fragrance stays for long time.love it.
Definitely recommend it.
Matt B.
New Haven
Love this product. Only disappointed in the company for discontinuing the large pump size.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Julie M.