BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Griselda R.
I'm not a big fan of hands sanitizers but I love the bath and body brand. I find myself using this one despite myself, especially on very stressful days.
Amber R.
Burnsville, MN
OMG!! I'm addicted! The smell, the cleanliness, the price! Just a perfect accessory for my desk at work. Staying healthy is very important and I believe using this (like 80 times a day!) helps keep me working. It's extremely easy and convenient to use with just one pump and done. Definitely my favorite scent!!! If I could give this more than 5 stars I totally would.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
I'm a wicked germaphobe and I keep sanitizer handy at all times. This one is my favorite because it has an aromatherapy scent that definitely calms your nerves while keeping the germs away!
Lyla A.
This sanitizer smells sooooo good! And the scent lasts it doesn't fade away like some others.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
I love anything Stress Relief! This collection is one of the best at Bath & Body Works!
April F.
Waipahu, HI
Product smells so wonder I love it! It defiantly helps with stress. The beads in it disappears while you coat it around your hands and it doesn't only disinfect it also moisturizing at the same time.
jennifer l.
decorah, ia
Love the Eucalyptus smell and it is so hard to find! I was so excited that they started carrying this product! If you purchase during a sale they are not pricey at all. will purchase again
Rachel E.
I absolutely LOVE this scent. I have bought this scent as a lotion previously and I can not get enough! I almost want to use the hand sanitizer more than necessary because I enjoy the scent it brings. I always receive questions and compliments when using this product. It is for a very reasonable price and the scent is the best one available yet.
Maricela F.
I had the bigger size given to me as a gift and ended up buying a 12 pack of travel size of these and gifting some and use the rest! I love this hand sanitizer it smells wonderfully breath taking! I'm not sure how well it truly does on the stress part but it definitely takes your mind off of it because of the great smell!
Ainsley B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
My favorite hand sanitizer EVER!!! Such a pleasant smell and refreshing and makes my hands feel refreshed and clean. Love love
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Julie M.