BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda C.
Spotsylvania, VA
Smells like a doctors office on steroids, I love mint and eucalyptus, but the alcohol is overwhelming
Lidia A.
Northridge
The smell is not as strong or powerful as I would hope it to be, especiallyconsidering it is from the Aromatherapy line. And strangely enough, lookingat the label reminds me that I have things to stress about! I have a bunch of these pocket bacs and this is the only one that makes my hands sticky after use :/ I'm not pleased with this one...
Ashley C.
Dalzell, SC
Bought this to use at work (work in a dental office, high stress) and other than the smell that I loved and the feeling of being sanitized didn't feel much stress relief.
Tiffany T.
Simi Valley, CA
I really wanted to like this. However the smell is unbearable. Smells very manly and not stress relieving at all. I typically love bath and body products, but this is a dud.
nakita w.
Grand falls Windsor , NL
It's a good hand sanitizer on drugs a job but if you like good smelling stuff like I do you probably won't like this one as much as others. I'll do anything for a bit of stress relief LOL, well they often have these in store so you can smell them before you buy I was just in a hurry
Kelsey B.
York, PA
I personally think this smells horrible although after the initial strong scent subsides it can be somewhat relaxing. My Fiancé loves this and has some at work and at home. He uses it constantly! I think it all comes down to personal preference.
Jacquelyn J.
Orlando , FL
I use this hand sanitizer at work to quickly clean my hands. The scent is really strong. Great when you first put it on but the more you breath it in it starts bothering me.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
Loved the smell and love these little guys, but never realized that this one contains eucalyptus and I'm allergic to it. :(

But there are tons of other scents and plan to get more, but bottom line check the ingredients first.
Catherine P.
I really like this hand sanitizer especially the scent of it. Most sanitizers that I use have a very strong smell that gives me a headache but this scent is gentle. I also love the way it makes my hands feel, most sanitizers dry my hands out but this one leaves them feeling clean and soft as well.
Disha M.
I enjoyed this smell when I first got it but the smell can get really old really fast. I felt myself wishing I had bought another scent. The eucalyptus is a bit chemical smelling in this. However, it did do what it was supposed to, which is cleaning my hands. Not convinced on the stress relieving properties though.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Julie M.