Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I don't know if this has actually made me calm down a bit or if it's more of the placebo effect. I used these sanitizer every monday before and after lab (we were dissecting pigs and other things) so I always wanted to make sure my hands were clean. It really did help to calm me down a bit
Emily S.
Edmonton
I love the smell of this stuff! Every time I put it on my boyfriend asks what smells so good lol. It also doesn’t dry my hands out too much like other hand sanitizers seem to
Rayan H.
My #1 favorite hand sanitizer , this product smells amazing. The smell of this hand sanitizer is so different and it’s so amazing. Everywhere that I go if I put it on somebody always asks me what am I wearing! If I can smell like this all day every day I’d be so happy 🙌🏼
Colleen L.
Nashville
Love this hand sanitizer! I carry it with me always and the scent really does help with stress.
Jessica B.
I work in an elementary school so having hand sanitizer is a must. Having a hand sanitizer that is small enough to be carried with me from room to room is a bigger must. Having one that is so relaxing smelling is a great bonus!!
Miranda R.
Lawrence, KS
This is one of my must-have products. I love bath & body works aromatherapy products and this is no exception. I carry this with me in my purse at all times. I use this if I am feeling stressed, need to clean my hands, or both! One inhale after application goes a long way for my mental health as well as keeping those germs away!
Valerie C.
Imperial , CA
This product smells so refreshing! It lingers in a way where it isn't too strong. It also does feel a bit more relaxed with the scent.
Crystal D.
Deltona, FL
Definitely a stress reliever! The smell is so strong but not too strong to give you a headache. Would definitely recommend
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,017 reviews
I love the entire aromatherapy line from bath and body works and this particular scent is really nice! Its a relaxing/calming scent and I love the hand sanitizer. I always have one of these in my purse or on my backpack.
LB O.
I love this store and this product!!! So relaxing and smells amazing!! Can’t wait to buy more!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Julie M.