Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Lindsey G.
I love mostly all of bath and body pocketbacs!This is one of my all time favorites- the smell is amazing and clean! Highly recommended if your unsure which to get!
Audrey K.
It smells terrific! I work in a pharmacy, so I use this stuff all the time. I have to because of the high stress as well as the yucky germs. (Healthy people rarely visit a pharmacy.)
Fernanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
Probably one of my favorite bath & body works products. The spearmint aromatherapy stress relief product is one that I cannot live without. I even carry the smaller size with me everywhere I go. I apply the sanitizer every time I step in and out of the house. Not considering that I apply sanitizer constantly throughout the day, this helps me feel soothed, relaxed, and germ free at the same time! My boyfriend is always constantly wearing it as well!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
This is my one of my all-time favorite B&BW scents! Soo soothing, but also really clean! I love this whole Aromatherapy line, though the eucalyptus/spearmint and the lavender/chamomile scents are two of the better ones. I mean, who doesn't need a little stress relief in their lives, right? Plus, any of your guests that use this soap (especially if they're men) will appreciate you opting for a minty scent rather than floral.
Elena R.
Wenonah, NJ
If you don't pick this up when you're at Bath & Body Works, you are missing out 100%! This product can be pricey, but honestly it is so worth it. Eucalyptus Spearmint Aromatherapy is fantastic. The Pros stomp the Cons! The only Con is some of it is pricey, but The Pros are that it smells amazing. The bar soap takes the sting out of sunburn ( i know from experience) and gives you this overwhelming feeling of just being clean. its amazing!
Raenette J.
Clean your hands while relieving stress!!!! I am constantly cleaning my hands, a quick hand sanitizer is always needed! The aromatherapy hand sanitizers are my go to! The eucalyptus spearmint is my all time favorite! Once I apply and let dry it's like I'm inhaling a safe haven! Great for those high pressure days or even when you're watching kids!!! The smell is so comforting and gives you a sense of relaxation!
Leah B.
Erie, PA
I always have a bath and body works hand sanitizer on my purse, and I love this scent so much. I find it calming and wonderful to use all the time. I do have one issue with it though. It is far too strong. Many of my friends tell me that it gives them headaches when I use it around them, and that just shouldn't happen. I still love it and use it frequently, but I wish I didn't have to avoid it in public settings.
Alexis C.
I've always taken advantage of the small sized bottles of hand sanitizer from here, and considering I absolutely love the smell of Eucalyptus, I thought, "Why not?" when I saw this product. And let me tell you, I always have a travel size with me! I love the smell, it always makes me feel clean. To add on, unlike most hand sanitizers, this doesn't make my hands uncomfortably dry after each use. 5/5 stars.
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
I love just about anything I grab at bath and body works, but I particularly love the aromatherapy line. I have everything from the body gels to the body creams. I love using the pillow mists even. We use them in our bathrooms, in the kitchen, in the shower, and even in my office. I am pretty much addicted to these scents. Keep them coming, and I will keep purchasing! I love them!
Michele P.
Gwinn, MI
As someone who works in health care, I love having the little hand gels on me. I usually stock up on these during big sales. Since I also use the matching lotion to keep my over washed hands from drying out, this layers nicely. The scent is definitely calming and my patients have told me that they love the smell. It also is not overwhelming scent wise. The gel itself is awesome for those moments where you don't need a full hand wash and doesn't leave behind a sticky residue like some other gels I have used previously.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon