Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Chloe j.
this is so effective i couldnt believe it... works like a charm
so amazing very affordable great value and quality i buy mine online and its amazing   iuse  it most of the time lasts long too i use it everyday... i would recommend  top quality......
Ana V.
Orlando
I absolutely love everything about this. The smell is amazing and it actually does reliefs me. I bought a lot of the Eucalyptus Spearmint Aromatherapy product online and they all came in in perfect conditions. The hand sanitizer is great to have on the purse on the daily basis.
Trisha C.
SImply the best! Just the smell itself is to die for. I also have this scent for my body wash. I cant go to sleep without smelling and feeling it on my skin when I take a shower. Your skin feels softer. As if you shed 2 cm off of dead skin cells. You also feel great afterwards - relaxing and very calm. Very good to use before sleep or a big day
Melody B.
I love how effective and instant this sanitizier is, the smell is ultra strong, but kills all my stress virtually, this is the first time using it, and ive never felt so relaxed, I'm glad i found it online, and I'm definitely satisdied overall! :D
Sarah E B.
It's in the name: stress relief. The eucalyptus spearmint scent is very soothing, but use too much and it is a little overwhelming. I would always use some of my friend's, and now I use my own all the time. Perfect to have in the office or in the bedroom after a long day. Definitely wanting to try more of the stress relief line from B&BW
Olivia P.
Fantastic hand sanitizer! Love the scent. The eucalyptus is relaxing and truly stress relieving. In terms of sanitation it works the same as any other bath and bodyworks product, however it will remain one of my favorites for the scent!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
In love with this product! The scent: AMAZING, and I love how you don't have to use a lot each time you wash your hands. It lathers your skin and makes your hand smell nice for a while after use. I will continue to buy this product.
Rachel B.
As someone who suffers from crazy anxiety and mental health issues- its nice to find a reprieve in something every once in a while. For me, that's this hand sanitizer. I can't believe the wonders it works! Highly recommended!!
Zahra R.
Toronto
The smell is genuinely enchanting and is very therapeutic! Great smell for when one wants to relax. Sandistizer like all sanitizer from bath and body works is amazing!! It leaves no stickiness on your hands like other sanitizer!
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon