Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Jessica T.
Wilmington, OH
This is an amazing product! It makes you feel very relaxed. Would recommend to anyone!!
Love the smell and keeps my hands so soft .boughtt at the mall and ran out need more
Deanna B.
I love the scent! I love the pocket size because I can throw it in my purse and go.
kels T.
This stuff is the bomb! such a relaxing smell and very handy to carry around school
Jasmine L.
This scent is one of my favorites from bath and body, and it really is relaxing!
Jim H.
Dekalb, IL
The smell of it is amazing and relaxing! It sure does have a calming relief to it
Natalie S.
Stamford, CT
My favorite! i own almost all scents. company itself is great! highly recommend
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
The sent stays with you after you wash your hands! Defiantly worth the purchase
Alexis C.
Greenville, SC
I love this hand sanitizer, smells good and never leaves my hands feeling dry.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Love this fresh smelling scent! It's also my fav lotion too from bath and body!

Amazon