BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I'm obsessed with anti bacterial sanitizers and this is my favorite. Smells amazing!!!
Love the smell and keeps my hands so soft .boughtt at the mall and ran out need more
kels T.
This stuff is the bomb! such a relaxing smell and very handy to carry around school
Deanna B.
I love the scent! I love the pocket size because I can throw it in my purse and go.
Jim H.
Dekalb, IL
The smell of it is amazing and relaxing! It sure does have a calming relief to it
Jasmine L.
This scent is one of my favorites from bath and body, and it really is relaxing!
Alexis C.
Greenville, SC
I love this hand sanitizer, smells good and never leaves my hands feeling dry.
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
The sent stays with you after you wash your hands! Defiantly worth the purchase
Samantha L.
Best smell ever. Love the spearmint smell. Bought at the mall usually is 6/10$
Natalie S.
Stamford, CT
My favorite! i own almost all scents. company itself is great! highly recommend
Enrique P.
Dover, NJ
Does This Actuality Decrease Stress?
Shae K.
Summertown
Is this an actual stress reliever? I’m interested!
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Do any of you guys find that it doesn't smell as good as the body lotion or it just me?

Amazon