BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kim S.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Great for my work desk! Students love it, stronger smell helps with bad classroom smells
Brandi L.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love their aromatherapy scents. They're so comforting & relax me instantly!
Jessica C.
Best soothing handsanitizer ever ! smells so good to. there whole product line is amazing
Hannah T.
Chattanooga, TN
love love love this smell AND the texture! I have sensitive skin- but this is amazing!
luvv P.
Nice smell very easy to apply and it soften your hands making your hands feeling fresh
Eri G.
This is a little strong smelling for me, but the scent is pleasant and it does the job.
Araceli A.
Great smell! I love how this leaves your hands super clean and the smell last all day!
Sarah J.
Westlake, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with this scent! Kind of smells like a great men's cologne :)
Belinda M.
Best hand sanitizer that I have ever used smells amazing and never over dries my hands
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell of this soap it's so relaxing and it feels really good on your hands.

Amazon