Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Jessica T.
Wilmington, OH
This is an amazing product! It makes you feel very relaxed. Would recommend to anyone!!
Araceli A.
Great smell! I love how this leaves your hands super clean and the smell last all day!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I'm obsessed with anti bacterial sanitizers and this is my favorite. Smells amazing!!!
Sarah J.
Westlake, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with this scent! Kind of smells like a great men's cologne :)
Belinda M.
Best hand sanitizer that I have ever used smells amazing and never over dries my hands
Eri G.
This is a little strong smelling for me, but the scent is pleasant and it does the job.
Love the smell and keeps my hands so soft .boughtt at the mall and ran out need more
kels T.
This stuff is the bomb! such a relaxing smell and very handy to carry around school
Deanna B.
I love the scent! I love the pocket size because I can throw it in my purse and go.
Jim H.
Dekalb, IL
The smell of it is amazing and relaxing! It sure does have a calming relief to it
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon